Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well damn, at the beginning of the first thread I was calling him out for being a twit shaggin power pussay Turdle and told him to get some Keanu up him and now, just the voice, ovary alert!!!! Wtf! Hubbaaaaa bubbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh bless he;s anxious ... I just want to hug him.. look at that stone cold death stare..

shes definitely out to intimidate... what a calculating witch she is.. this alone tells me that it's her that abuses, gaslights and intimidates.. i totally believe the trailer park guy saying Johnny cowered

i wonder who she boinked to get Aquaman

The man has a reusable mug.. now I am beginning to see what you guys see in him :p

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Legal Bytes lawyer slightly freaking out about this saying it could open the door to waiving attorney/client privilege and they have to tread extremely carefully.

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to hard to laugh or smirk. I can’t stand this witch. She actually needs a slap back in the face

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.