Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he's only stuttering when she glares at him.. don't look Johnny fgs hun. she wants to intimidate you. This is such an uncomfortable watch . I might have to just listen.. she's making me anxious never mind him

Reactions: 9
I would love to punch that cretin Amber in the face. The way she's smirking at him and raising her eyebrows as if she wants to intimidate JD. I certainly wouldn't be behaving this way to my 'abuser'

• Heart
When she is staring straight into the camera, in real life is this stare at Johnny?

She is vile

Johnny used to do those genuine smirks of disbelief (Whitney’s testimony for one) - I think she’s trying to imitate them to look genuine. Scary.

Reactions: 2
I hope the Jury are taking a good look at her face, watching her reaction at staring at the man who ‘abused her, the man who pinned her down and forced a bottle internally.’ Because it’s a very very strange reaction for someone that’s scared.

Reactions: 17
Her facial expressions clearly show that she is in fact the abuser and I really hope the jury pick up on that.

Reactions: 11
Smirking Smirking Smirking. Odd to do that to someone you were terrified of and escaped with your life.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She's mocking him and everyone can see it, right in front of our nosies, and the jurys and the film companies.

I would like to state I have never seen a film of hers and will ensure I never do, unless that dodgy one turns up from the dungeon with Elon, I'll double check that one and then post it right here at Tattle first!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.