Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sounds OK when he's just allowed to talk. He's only stuttering when she intimidates him and demands to know a specific date and so on.

Reactions: 2
Shes mimicing him to Elaine. Like giving her tips on how to make him more anxious so he looks like hes lying

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I feel really sorry for Johnny, it’s obvious he’s anxious and I guess that’s why he’s stuttering. After years of speech therapy my stutter comes back when I’m nervous and in highly stressful situations 😕

Reactions: 12
For someone who is scared and has PTSD from being a victim of Johnny - Amber is laughing and joking and staring down her ‘abuser’

screw you Amber

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh.....look how animated she is now. Really rubbing it in as he looks so fed up and knackered

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Don't look at her Johnny....
Careful....
Don't look at her.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.