Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely doesn't seem as confident and together as the other week. You can tell he's exhausted.

I love that he doesn't even call her Amber, just Ms Heard. Bet it really annoys her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hope the jury is picking up on her facial expressions. She is absolutely vile.

Let me just glare at the man who "abused me several times"

• Sick
Reactions: 20
He definitely doesn't seem as confident and together as the other week. You can tell he's exhausted.

I love that he doesn't even call her Amber, just Ms Heard. Bet it really annoys her
I think thats respect. and courtesy in the court .. decorum etc . his whole team are using titles

Reactions: 3
I know everyone saying if he doesn’t win, he has still won the court of public opinion. I’m sorry but I really want him to win. She needs to know she can’t get away with this. Look at the smirks on her face now, could you only imagine how she would be if she won 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 21
it boils down to this.. if i was a juror... do you smile and glare at the man who constantly abused you.... surely you couldnt bear to look at them,,

she's smiling she's actually smiling

it was a HUGE chunk bless... from the photos

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.