Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't blame the juror, I'd be "running late" too if another day of those boring videos awaited me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Turning these earphones off til this is sorted. cant risk missing another day!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Monica Lewinsky retweeted a thread 'an interesting + thoughtful take on the depp/heard trial'

Ella Dawson is totally convinced that Amber Heard is a victim, but she does make some interesting points. One of them is how badly behaved the diehard Depp fans are online. I'm not a Johnny Depp fan, I've never watched a Pirates through to the end. I'm aware of his addictions and his relationship controversies, his love of British comedy, particularly the Fast Show, his love of Rock N Roll icons like Keith Richards and Hunter Davies, and his dodgy British accent. I'm also aware he always carries a Jack Sparrow costume and visits children in hospital unannounced. My goddaughter suffered a brain bleed and was rushed to Great Ormond Street, there was a huge crowd of fans and press that me and my daughter had to squeeze past to get through the doors, it turned out that Lily Rose was in the hospital at the same time and he has visited kids ever since.
Dawson also makes the point that real victims are going to be less likely to come forward, which I agree with but I don't believe that is Depp's fault.
The point I'm making is people are not black and white, and situations are not black and white. People can behave badly and still be good. They can also connive and lie and for all his faults I don't believe Depp is a conniver. I do think that Heard is a calculated conniver who took advantage of his addictions while likely also being a victim of his additions. Giving Amber Heard the side-eye doesn't make me a Johnny Depp fan or naive enough to think he didn't behave badly. I tried to make this point on the Alice Evans thread, not in support of her but by pointing out how badly their children were being let down by both parents and literally got driven off that thread, I think most of us on this thread acknowledge Johnny wasn't a saint and has his demons, basically, it is more balanced here than there

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe Amber's shooters have got to the juror....

Johnny and the alpaca have gone to untie them from the broom closet....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How can one juror be late. I’d have thought they would be at an undisclosed hotel and all carted off together in a blacked out coach with air con 😂

wonder if it’s a medical episode and they caught the evil eye from Amber’s stare 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do apologise for all my post 🙈🤣
I’ve just had a little cry as I am going through PPD and I have been sensitive and had some bad news and ending up just letting out stuff I had bottled up for ages

anyway once I has finished crying, I looked in the mirror to sort myself out I notice my eyes and the side of my cheek is very red and puffy and my under eyes look dark ( never had dark under eyes). Could pass as being hit in the face😂😂😂 especially if I play around with editing tools LOL😉
Nothing to apologise for, so sorry this has triggered you. 😞 I hope you're feeling a little better for letting out some of the hurt? Hugs, ❤ xxx
Hopefully today will be a lively one in court with only one depo! ;)

Sending hugs to all real victims of abuse. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When they enter the court and amber gets out the car, the people in the car with her walk in front of her and don’t wait for her, even when she says hello or good morning to the officers, her voice sounds guilty and forced, ( although I know they have to be professional and say hi back) they don’t seem like they want to nor address her or her team as mam

whereas Johnny’s team wait for him to get out the car, ( the Bob Marley music gives me the giggles, so cute lool) the officers address his team as sir and shakes his hand, but seem much more relaxed.

Reactions: 3
I made it back in record time, va va vrooooom and they are bloody late! @wibble got a haiku update? I have totally missed all Whitney stuff, so muchos catching upus to do! :LOL:🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nothing to apologise for, so sorry this has triggered you. 😞 I hope you're feeling a little better for letting out some of the hurt? Hugs, ❤ xxx
Hopefully today will be a lively one in court with only one depo! ;)

Sending hugs to all real victims of abuse. ❤
Aww that really made me smile honestly, thank you 💓💓 hugs and kisses 💓💓💓💓

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.