Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If johnny was was unhappy about his testimony against depp previously all he received was a text
Message saying he stabbed him in the back, if he was violent why didn’t he go after him looool?
During that time he probably felt so let down from everyone especially as she was abusing him

Reactions: 3
Is this the first time AH has had lawyers seated on both sides of her? Wonder why they've decided to change it up now.

Reactions: 4
"Why did Johnny fall out with you?"

I think them testifying against him is a pretty big clue?!

Is this the first time AH has had lawyers seated on both sides of her? Wonder why they've decided to change it up now.
It's all optics after she was heard yelling at them.

Reactions: 7
Not sure the name but i think his sisters Johnnys first wife. They were married really young.
First wife???!! Well I never. Lori Allison. I am rather surprised there was a wife before Winona. He was married then went for the virgin Ryder? My mother head is saying, hang on a feckin' mo Jo, get off my girl!

comp-1594978540.png

Reactions: 2
Would it be fair to say that you don't know one way or another that you don't know if Mr Depp ever kicked, punched, strangled, tickled, or rode a tandem with Ms Heard?

Great question Elaine....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.