Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Whitney cross was interesting.

Yes, fine.... there's the whole thing about Jennifer Howell....

But two things were striking....

Dr Laurel Anderson, the couples counselor, testified that Amber had asked her if she should get a divorce, because her friends were saying she should. Who these friends were, and what they were saying, or indeed what Amber was saying to them, wasn't clear. The make up artist clearly was one of these 'friends'. And the subject appeared to have been a topic of discussion at the birthday party.
Yet, Whitney testified that she was advising against divorce, didn't believe the marriage had gone beyond the point of no return: and, presumably Whitney, as her sister, knew Amber better that the 'friends'.

The second point is rather more subtle. When the cross started, I for one thought tears were on the way, but the Depp team didn't push things. They were courteous, and considerate to a woman who had given birth 2 months before.

And there was a moment when Amber looked at sister, and the camera caught the angle perfectly.... the eye of Mordor is perhaps taking it a little far.... and from accounts Amber wasn't happy that Whitney stayed in the court.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly hope the jury favours neither. She's a liar and doesn't deserve a penny.

Johnny wanted the tapes out there so we could see what a psycho she is and rehabilitate his reputation, which he has done to a good extent.

That's good enough for me.

Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="fnddlsoxnz, post:

Yes, fine.... there's the whole thing about Jennifer Howell....

But two things were striking....

Dr Laurel Anderson, the couples counselor, testified that Amber had asked her if she should get a divorce, because her friends were saying she should. Who these friends were, and what they were saying, or indeed what Amber was saying to them, wasn't clear. The make up artist clearly was one of these 'friends'. And the subject appeared to have been a topic of discussion at the birthday party.
Yet, Whitney testified that she was advising against divorce, didn't believe the marriage had gone beyond the point of no return: and, presumably Whitney, as her sister, knew Amber better that the 'friends'.

The second point is rather more subtle. When the cross started, I for one thought tears were on the way, but the Depp team didn't push things. They were courteous, and considerate to a woman who had given birth 2 months before.

And there was a moment when Amber looked at sister, and the camera caught the angle perfectly.... the eye of Mordor is perhaps taking it a little far.... and from accounts Amber wasn't happy that Whitney stayed in the court.
[/QUOTE]

Why would she not be happy with her staying in the court? Yeah I was quite surprised Johnny's team didn't challenge too much

Reactions: 3
I honestly hope the jury favours neither. She's a liar and doesn't deserve a penny.

Johnny wanted the tapes out there so we could see what a psycho she is and rehabilitate his reputation, which he has done to a good extent.

That's good enough for me.
It doesn't matter who wins to be honest now, Johnny has done what he needed to and show the world that she is a scheming witch.

Reactions: 19
If justice were to be truly served Amber gets to pay JD 50 Mil and never works again.

Edit and JD goes to rehab for a good long while.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would be interested to hear Amber explain her personality disorders in her own words. Not really relevant but just my own nosey-ness you know? Like does she accept she has them? Could she accurately tell us how they affect her? Could she be honest about them? Would she deny them, or try to blame it on her “ptsd”? Is she capable of taking responsibility for the fact that these 2 disorders without appropriate treatment cause her to interpret situations differently to other people? Does she receive treatment? I’m so nosey.

Reactions: 9
Johnny in grey, with black shirt.... and black hankie in breast pocket..... very nightclub owner.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, I imagine some people can’t or don’t want to fly across the country to say exactly what they said years or months ago, especially if they have their own business to mind and don’t even keep in touch that much.

All Johnny’s live witnesses were also either family, paid experts, employees and friends like Isaac, who appears to be a freelance artist and lives for free in Johnny’s apartment.
apparantely He had other witnesses but they weren’t being allowed due to there testimony wasn’t considered relevant as I understand some of what I’ve read and that is one of the reasons his lawyer got so excited when amber heard mentioned Kate Moss from what I understand she was one of the witnesses that was not allowed but with amber heard bringing her into it she now can testify

Reactions: 4
Did anyone just see the audience wave enthusiastically to Johnny? There is something so uncomfortable about that for me. In a court setting fawning over the alleged abuser

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.