Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's been a few DV victims in these threads who believe everything AH is saying.
I think perhaps there’s some cognitive dissonance going on with some people. They feel like they should believe her…. She’s clearly done research on DV and what it feels like, what PTSD presents like. I’m sure there’s some people who really want to believe her and recognise the way she speaks of events and are standing firm in their support of her, but maybe feel an unease that they can’t quite pinpoint. That unease is probably the same unease I feel, but I just outright don’t believe her

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the vogue article. I piece about how we should believe Heard and in fact all women. It's totally vile.

Also wanted to add although I haven't had violence in an relationship I have had emotional abuse to the point I felt I was going crazy and the threat of violence. The audio actually brought on panic for me. The goading the gaslighting making everything your fault. I'm not a massive fan of movies either Depp has always been around but I don't consider myself a fan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think perhaps there’s some cognitive dissonance going on with some people. They feel like they should believe her…. She’s clearly done research on DV and what it feels like, what PTSD presents like. I’m sure there’s some people who really want to believe her and recognise the way she speaks of events and are standing firm in their support of her, but maybe feel an unease that they can’t quite pinpoint. That unease is probably the same unease I feel, but I just outright don’t believe her
Yes, there are people who have posted saying they want to believe her, but something just doesn't sit right. There are others who believe she was physically abused, but not to the extent she claims. However, there are also a few who take every word she says as truth.

Reactions: 6
Actually another massive narcissistic trait is to accuse another for the ‘wrongs’ they themselves have done.
My brothers narcissistic ex was always screaming at him and accusing him of cheating on her with 100s of other women. When they eventually spilt up, turns who she was seeing loads of other men behind his back.
BIB - agree. (y) I'm no expert, so just my opinion, but AH comes across to me as a Narc too, much like Alice Evans, as I see similarities in their goading, gaslighting, mocking, mind bleeping, projecting, arrogance & loving playing the victim as it's always somebody's else's fault & everyone else lies but her! It's why I got caught up in this case! When I heard him say he had locked himself into a bathroom to escape her it was chilling as Alice's husband did that once & she threatened to 'do an Amber' on him. From all I have seen during this trial nothing has made me change my mind.

Reactions: 10
Which (imo) impacts on their credibility & being a nosy cow I'm very curious why these friends fell out with her?
Tired of her lies & behaviour & being drawn into it? Does she have something on them? Who knows? 🤷‍♀️
I thought the make up lady came across as credible.
I thought the make up lady was the most credible out of them all but then even some of her testimony didn’t make sense and contradicted AHs at times.

AH getting in touch with people just before they were deposed is sus as anything. Especially when she starts “disclosing” to them (the alleged assault with the bottle etc).

Reactions: 7
Wrong one of the best accents is a good ole southern drawl y’all

What’s hilarious is when you look at the deposition dates those pathetic souls had no idea how bad them being associated with amber heard was going to be for them
BIB - reminds me of "if you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas" though it's an insult to dogs, but ...:sneaky:
Disclaimer - no offence meant to any dogs who are infinitely better imo than most people & I love them all! 🐶❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In my honest opinion I think the makeup artist is credible to a certain degree, correct me if I’m wrong..

•makeup artist states she was not there the night before she done the makeup for James cordon show, but states the Hair stylist was.
• hair stylist testifies she was there the night before and saw no visible injuries to AH.
• makeup artist testifies she is used to creating bruises and covering up bruises using a “ bruise kit” ( which does seem like she has been instructed to say by lawyers, as many makeup artists have said they never refer to a colour wheel as that)
• So hairstyles testifies seeing no injuries night before but makeup artist testifies seeing them on the day of James cordon show.
• the injuries around the eyes she claims were bruising of the colours blueish/yellow.
• if that is correct, sure that colour bruising indicates a bruise coming to the end of its cycle, as in a old bruise, which means if there was injuries how could fresh injuries from the night before be that colour.
• possible if there was injuries they are old and from possible Botox ? Or possibly been created by makeup artist as she has experience creating bruises?
• also an outside makeup artist has made it know that makeup artist are now allowed to cover up fresh wounds, how could she cover up a “ gash, bleeding lip” and without showing cracks in the lips.
• also amber testifies that the lip would bleed as soon as she opens her mouth which there is no evidence off????
From what I gather, and something that sadly the mainly male jurors probably won't know, is that the brand of concealer she said she used as cover up is super sheer and more for reflecting light off undereye circles - not for blemishes or coverups

Reactions: 5
Also no one has ever seen him actually hit her. The only time was the stairs incident which even then all their stories contradict each other.
Surely after all them years, after the amount of free loaders in and out and living in his PH who majority have keys and access to all of them, not one person walked in, or heard him hitting her? Surely If he was that intoxicated and so unaware that he would suddenly pass out, surely he would be sloppy at at least slip up ONCE in front of people and hit her?!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also no one has ever seen him actually hit her. The only time was the stairs incident which even then all their stories contradict each other.
Surely after all them years, after the amount of free loaders in and out and living in his PH who majority have keys and access to all of them, not one person walked in, or heard him hitting her? Surely If he was that intoxicated and so unaware that he would suddenly pass out, surely he would be sloppy at at least slip up ONCE in front of people and hit her?!!!!
He seems a bit impulsive and wild too with the drink and drugs, not the kind that’s really manipulative and abuses in private then is a perfect gentleman in company. If he was physically abusive, I think there would have been so many times he would’ve been caught, if this monster only came out when he was abusing substances. Yet it all seemed to happen in private. Convenient

• Heart
Reactions: 15
DEE866DC-AF40-4B69-AF97-88A4336E2B17.png
Ambers throwbacks are full of her witnesses 😀 rocky with her in bed lol
She’s so peaceful, with a lot of insane stuff happening
I went into a rabbit hole , strongly urge tattlers to check out her insta- how she’s selling the story of herself being a great ambassador for humanity in general

• Sick
I do apologise for all my post 🙈🤣
I’ve just had a little cry as I am going through PPD and I have been sensitive and had some bad news and ending up just letting out stuff I had bottled up for ages

anyway once I has finished crying, I looked in the mirror to sort myself out I notice my eyes and the side of my cheek is very red and puffy and my under eyes look dark ( never had dark under eyes). Could pass as being hit in the face😂😂😂 especially if I play around with editing tools LOL😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine her friends are former friends as she most likely exhibited the full on intense angry self centred behaviour we’ve seen in evidence. I’ve had a friend like that they are bleeping exhausting and deluded. “Why aren’t you responding to my messages” etc. Literally cannot have any space, not responding immediately cause you know, life means you’re scum and a bad friend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.