Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm tired watching recorded depositions so I have switched off.
Heading off to my main thread, lol!
See ya all tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jurors in Virginia get paid $30 a day. You'd have to up mine to $300 a day listening to these dull videos!
I think on one of Andy Signores videos he said one of the jurors was asleep at one point (or it may have just been someone in the court room) i missed the start of the anecdote

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have we heard Johnny ever refer to himself as Monster either on tape or in testimony or is all this part of Ambers story?
In some the texts to Paul Betney and others.
It gets confusing because she uses about herself to, especially about her alter-ego Slim.

Reactions: 2
So Amber has apparently detailed 14 accounts of physical altercations but, her 'witnesses' only know of two - the night on the stairs and the night before the James Corden show. Amber is countersuing for $100 million. It's easy to get her friends to agree on two of the incidents (and I MEAN agree as they all seem to use the same phrases ......) .....have they been promised a hand out for giving these depositions. No one has seen JD hit/kick/punch Amber but, they've seen Amber hit him.....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Amber has apparently detailed 14 accounts of physical altercations but, her 'witnesses' only know of two - the night on the stairs and the night before the James Corden show. Amber is countersuing for $100 million. It's easy to get her friends to agree on two of the incidents (and I MEAN agree as they all seem to use the same phrases ......) .....have they been promised a hand out for giving these depositions. No one has seen JD hit/kick/punch Amber but, they've seen Amber hit him.....
If you've had the tit kicked out of you, over a number of years, you'd expect to be able to produce better photos than the ones she has done - based on the amount of other tit she's managed to produce photos of.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s why this kind of abuse is so hard to prove. It normally happens between two people, behind closed doors.

Reactions: 6
I don’t judge drug users/alcoholics as it’s a disease normally caused by mental/emotional anguish. BUT can anyone imagine someone like JD on the Jeremy Kyle show? A guest who does drugs and gets wasted in front of his young kids, and his family? I think if this wasn’t JD, a lot of the public wouldn’t think a man doing this was this complex Peter Pan character who couldn’t grow up past a certain age, they’d just think he was just an irresponsible chav. 🤷‍♀️
I don’t know how accurate this is or if I’m correct but I have heard that if you experience trauma at a young age it is possible to delay mental growth and maturity. So is it possible he could mentally be stuck there. He may find it hard to express he’s emotions and feelings due to sustaining such trauma from his mother that he probably lashes out and takes that out furniture etc

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So this witness and josh drew don't speak to Amber for two years, until Amber's lawyers contact them two months before the deposition.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Overall I think these witnesses are convincing. I absolutely don’t believe he was physically abusive to her ever and that she was the abuser, but I think there’s enough here, delivered by enough people who don’t seem crazy or narcissistic, to convince the jury that he might have been abusive and the article was therefore not defamatory.

So this witness and josh drew don't speak to Amber for two years, until Amber's lawyers contact them two months before the deposition.
Amber contacted josh to make up and be friends again.

Reactions: 4
A point for each party (for what it’s worth!)

FOR HEARD.
IF JD was so out of it on substances/drink, how can he be aware of what he may/or may not be capable of when under the influence?

FOR DEPP
Would he risk this court case if he was guilty? HOW does he know that AH’s side wouldn’t pull some kind of trump card to prove his violence? He is confident of his innocence, and that’s for the reason I believe he never initiated the physical violence that she’s claiming he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She told me that he had cut himself with a broken bottle.

Hu-bloody-ray.

Reactions: 8
If this is the case. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s because she pushed and pushed and pushed, taunting him, taking advantage until he couldn’t take it any more ..
Yes I believe this too, I think if he has laid a finger on her it’s self defence or reactive to her abuse of him over years that pushed him to the edge. It’s clear from the evidence Ambers story doesn’t add up, there’s so many lies to unpick and the recordings of her sealed the deal for me.

Wow, the thread really does take a dive when it comes to video depositions, huh?

Until tomorrow, folks! 👋

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.