Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprisingly this acting coach (?) seems to be the only credible witness of the day! And she’s not team Depp…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Are the rest of AH’s witnesses going to be over video deposition? 😞 I’ll lose the will to live if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s why this kind of abuse is so hard to prove. It normally happens between two people, behind closed doors.
Yes…but it’s certainly notable that she only documented the most minor injuries, so minor it’s hard to see them. If you’re of a mind to take photos of things like that, why not do it with the more serious stuff too?

Reactions: 17
Are the rest of AH’s witnesses going to be over video deposition? 😞 I’ll lose the will to live if so.
It’s funny how they haven’t been able to make themselves available for in person testimony. Speaks volumes imo.

Reactions: 13
Anybody else think Turd's hairstyle is channelling a Scissorhands housewife's? I'm getting quite arrogant and haughty vibes off her today. I think she is very skilled at manipulation and creating drama. She effectively surrounded herself with her friends in the penthouses whilst Johnny was increasingly isolated from his friends and family. She goaded him at a time he was struggling to detox and needed support. Yes the arguments are ugly but it breaks my heart when she was trying to stop him seeing his kids. Even if Vanessa and him were over romantically it must have been so hard adjusting to being with this she-devil after years spent with a partner who understood him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Overall I think these witnesses are convincing. I absolutely don’t believe he was physically abusive to her ever and that she was the abuser, but I think there’s enough here, delivered by enough people who don’t seem crazy or narcissistic, to convince the jury that he might have been abusive and the article was therefore not defamatory.
I agree, I think both cases will get thrown out.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lots to process, it still doesn't make sense, still no proof, her injuries don't match her description of what happened.

So far all I've heard is that they fought a lot, used drugs a lot and smashed things up a lot. When you listen to the tapes it's Johnny who wants the fighting to stop, it's him who's running away and she is encouraging him to stay and fight. That's the polar opposite of an abuser.

I don't think he physically abused her in any way, although my opinion of JD is tarnished somewhat by today's testimony.

Let's see what closing brings. I have a feeling JDs side are gonna bring it.

Reactions: 18
Today was good for Amber.

She's been forced to follow on, is drawing close to Depp's first innings score, and has only lost four wickets.

Her witnesses were a bit of a mixed bag, and rather dull. Which is a plus. for her.

None of them saw much, but they added to general air of Johnny the drunk, occasionally rising from his coffin to ravish the virginal Amber. Each of them dropped a clanger on certain points of Amber's testimony, but that relies on those points being of significance to the jury.

But, yeah.... a boring day of the trial.... but a good day for Amber.

Reactions: 1
I noticed she wore a tight fitting sweater today. Showing of those pert tits that Johnny said would sag. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Today was good for Amber.

She's been forced to follow on, is drawing close to Depp's first innings score, and has only lost four wickets.

Her witnesses were a bit of a mixed bag, and rather dull. Which is a plus. for her.

None of them saw much, but they added to general air of Johnny the drunk, occasionally rising from his coffin to ravish the virginal Amber. Each of them dropped a clanger on certain points of Amber's testimony, but that relies on those points being of significance to the jury.

But, yeah.... a boring day of the trial.... but a good day for Amber.
I disagree
Having witnesses via video from 2019 who can’t recall most things doesn’t seem to be very viable. Her sister didn’t come across very well either to me, looked nervous constantly glancing over at amber and her lawyers

it all seemed abit forced

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, the previous tweet of the AH team losing a juror.

As fr Twitter, it is full of postings mocking Amber's friends (leeches, freeloaders) and showing how vile they are (how they made fun of Johnny Depp's cut off fingertip while freeloading off him) etc.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t watch todays is it worth catching up tomorrow? I can’t bare the video depositions find them boring

I disagree
Having witnesses via video from 2019 who can’t recall most things doesn’t seem to be very viable. Her sister didn’t come across very well either to me, looked nervous constantly glancing over at amber and her lawyers

it all seemed abit forced
Yes, but they didn't hear from Amber.

So that is automatically a massive plus for her case on the day.

Yes, but they didn't hear from Amber.

So that is automatically a massive plus for her case on the day.
Yet Raquel's deposition rose a suspicion that the AH team had shown Amber that deposition as it was often the same word by word, not to mention gestures going with it or the way of saying it.

Just an example of what you get when you type tillett in the search box:

Reactions: 5
Yet Raquel's deposition rose a suspicion that the AH team had shown Amber that deposition as it was often the same word by word, not to mention gestures going with it or the way of saying it.
Indeed, but isn't there something about the video disposition with Raquel, and inconsistencies Amber's team had to straighten about who called the police, when, and from where.
I don't blame them... it's just the case is showing the stitches and doesn't hang together.

Part of the problem is that the Amber which is the centre of this case (the chocolate chewing mean girl of the deposition), is not the Amber on the stand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.