Johnny Depp & Amber Heard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t know what kate moss did or didn’t do privately. I don’t know if she abused her child or not. Smashing up property in anger in front of your child is abusive, of course it is.

my point was more the desperate need to keep being the thread back to the wrong doings of other women, to deflect from JD. This thread isn’t about all the things kate moss has done wrong
If a child is just sitting there while her mother smashes up their home, it's an indication that the child has seen this multiple times before and it is abusive. She has become desensitized to violence. If the child is scared and shocked by it it is also abusive. I'm surprised by Kate Moss actually doing that.

Reactions: 1
I am sorry, but that is rubbish. This also means that all women tan throw a plate against the wall abuse their husbands- which is not the case.

Who knows how this hotel room got damaged and if Kate Moss was even impressed.

Given that they even engaged a private investigator and overturned every stone to find dirt I find it is rather telling that no other incident was mentioned, not one person came forward.

And if people want to presume someone’s guilt they use every excuse to think that way.

No abuse history doesn’t proof innocence, it it’s an indication.

In the end all these presumptions say more about the people that make them than about the person that is being discussed
If a child is just sitting there while her mother smashes up their home, it's an indication that the child has seen this multiple times before and it is abusive. She has become desensitized to violence. If the child is scared and shocked by it it is also abusive. I'm surprised by Kate Moss actually doing that.
Who goes around throwing plates at walls? Why are you inferring that this is a normal everyday occurence whilst minimising violence in the home so much?
Also I remember that programme, (think it was called nightmare tenants or something?) Kate Moss had a big party and the house was trashed, which was terrible. However she didn’t do it on her own at all in a violent rage, plus her child was very young and there was no indication that she was even at the property that weekend, let alone witnessing the party or damage.

Reactions: 3
The damage to the property wasn't after a party. It was ongoing over a period of time. Some of the damage could've been caused at a party but there's no way other things could've, like lampshades being completely burnt through. Unless of course someone set them on fire.
All this tells us is that these rich and famous people don't have much respect for material things, not that their violent towards other humans.

Regarding slamming doors, I used to do this as a teenager when I was angry. My stomps up the stairs and slamming of my bedroom door were the things of legend.

I was generally angry with my family but the slamming of doors was my way of exercising that aggression and I never hit any of them.

Who goes around throwing plates at walls? Why are you inferring that this is a normal everyday occurence whilst minimising violence in the home so much?
Also I remember that programme, (think it was called nightmare tenants or something?) Kate Moss had a big party and the house was trashed, which was terrible. However she didn’t do it on her own at all in a violent rage, plus her child was very young and there was no indication that she was even at the property that weekend, let alone witnessing the party or damage.
I am not minimizing anything, I am just saying that expressions of anger are not abuse of other people if directed at material things (unless it is done in a way that intimidates others, but there is no evidence of this in any of the examples that have been given here - all just rumors.

Yes, I know a few people that have smashed a plate or thrown something at a wall or punched the steering wheel or something and one of them is a domestic abuser.

Some people exercise/ go for fast runs or go into the forrest to scream for an hour which is certainly healthier but serves the same aim: getting rid of anger.
Some people eat out of anger or turn to drugs or drinks.
Anger is a normal human emotion and it is allowed to express anger.

Reactions: 2
I feel like a lot of what I read on here is dismissive of the facts and the characters of Heard and Depp. A lot of people are siding (directly or indirectly) with Heard because of their wider opinions on DA. Whilst I do agree that it is a widespread and complex issue that needs addressed, and for the most part for women.

However in this case I don't think Amber Heard is a victim in anyway. I'm quite shocked to see so much support for her actually...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think both of them were toxic, to be honest. I don't think Johnny is 100% a victim as he's making out (as he wouldn't have lost that libel case against The Sun, and I loathe The Sun) and he's seemed like he has issues with alcohol and/or drugs for a while, but I also don't think she's 100% innocent as she originally tried to make out either.

Reactions: 7
There is a storm on Twitter: it seems that they found prove that Amber did NOT donate the divorce settlement money, despite stating under oath that she would do so

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There is a storm on Twitter: it seems that they found prove that Amber did NOT donate the divorce settlement money, despite stating under oath that she would do so
Even if she said she would donate and didn’t, or changed her mind or whatever, it’s not a crime is it? I hope she did keep the majority of the cash as her careers pretty fucked now, and unlike Johnny she hasn’t made tens of millions in the past to fall back on.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Even if she said she would donate and didn’t, or changed her mind or whatever, it’s not a crime is it? I hope she did keep the majority of the cash as her careers pretty fucked now, and unlike Johnny she hasn’t made tens of millions in the past to fall back on.
Well, it is not a crime if you keep the money that is yours.

If you tell the media you donated it all and you didn’t, the this is a lie but technically nit a crime unless you get something from it and tell the lie to mislead.

But aid you state under oath that you did something which you didn’t, the YES: it’s a crime. The judge believed her statements as she made them under oath and said so in his judgemeant and as a consequence he dismissed the claim that she was a gold digger

But it is perjury. She testified in court documents that she had donated that money
O
Well, it is not a crime if you keep the money that is yours.

If you tell the media you donated it all and you didn’t, the this is a lie but technically nit a crime unless you get something from it and tell the lie to mislead.

But aid you state under oath that you did something which you didn’t, the YES: it’s a crime. The judge believed her statements as she made them under oath and said so in his judgemeant and as a consequence he dismissed the claim that she was a gold digger
So if a woman doesn’t donate her divorce settlement then she can be fairly labelled a gold digger? How bizarre.

Reactions: 2
O

So if a woman doesn’t donate her divorce settlement then she can be fairly labelled a gold digger? How bizarre.
No. She was called a gold digger as it was said that she refused to sign a post-nup and asked for a lot of money, apartments, cars etc in exchange for a “quiet divorce”.

She then said that she was not a gold digger as she donated everything and “wanted nothing”. And she said it under oath. The judge concluded that these were hardly the actions of a gold digger.

Now it seems she lied.

I can’t make sense of what is happening with this. Can anyone explain with actual facts? Looks to me like Adam Waldman (Depp’s lawyer) sent a subpoena to the children’s hospital to get information on how much Amber has specifically donated, and he now has that info and it will be part of the upcoming trial?

I can’t see anything that proves she didn’t donate, just Adam Waldman hinting at it, and saying that Justice Nichol’s comment about AH donating her divorce settlement (therefore she couldn’t be a gold digger) is “demonstrably false”.

Don’t forget that Amber Heard was listed on Children’s Hospital LA “honor roll” of donations for sizeable donations (categorised between $1 mil and $5 mil) in 2017. I appreciate lots of Depp fans think Elon Musk made the donation in her name, but I haven’t seen any proof of that.

I think this is more Depp fandom spin with Adam Waldman stoking the fires and trying to get Amber Heard and her legal team afraid. I’ll await to see the actual documents he’s bragging about... if he has the proof he says then that will be very interesting regarding both Depp’s appeal and the upcoming case!

Reactions: 4
I can’t make sense of what is happening with this. Can anyone explain with actual facts? Looks to me like Adam Waldman (Depp’s lawyer) sent a subpoena to the children’s hospital to get information on how much Amber has specifically donated, and he now has that info and it will be part of the upcoming trial?

I can’t see anything that proves she didn’t donate, just Adam Waldman hinting at it, and saying that Justice Nichol’s comment about AH donating her divorce settlement (therefore she couldn’t be a gold digger) is “demonstrably false”.

Don’t forget that Amber Heard was listed on Children’s Hospital LA “honor roll” of donations for sizeable donations (categorised between $1 mil and $5 mil) in 2017. I appreciate lots of Depp fans think Elon Musk made the donation in her name, but I haven’t seen any proof of that.

I think this is more Depp fandom spin with Adam Waldman stoking the fires and trying to get Amber Heard and her legal team afraid. I’ll await to see the actual documents he’s bragging about... if he has the proof he says then that will be very interesting regarding both Depp’s appeal and the upcoming case!
Amber said she donated to two charities, 3,5 mil each.
Johnny’s lawyers for the US trial requested receipts, which she didn’t provide.
So they subpoenad the two charities to hand over the receipts showing that Amber donated and there were none. The Children’s Hospital provided a letter thanking her for recommending that someone else should donate 100K. If she would have donated 3,5 mil they would have sent her a letter thanking her for that amount.

There is no proof that she didn’t donate, but no proof that she did donate either - which the subpoenas were for.
It was expected that the two charities provided receipts that Amber donated 3,5 mil to each.

There is no proof Musk made the donation, only speculation.

I think it is strange that Waldmann puts everything on Twitter, but if she lied it is a massive deal.

It is also strange that Amber is on the donors roll, if she hasn’t donated:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.