• Team Jonny

Votes: 996 64.2%
  • Team Amber

Votes: 68 4.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 488 31.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking of starting a thread earlier as I couldn't see one. Really interested to see how this all turns out.

Reactions: 12
Thanks for starting this thread, literally just been reading about it on the DM and came here to see if there’s anything! I feel relieved that there’s proof that she was a wrong un as I thought that from the second they announced they were together, I really really hope that it doesn’t come out that he’s been violent too! I think it’s very telling & encouraging that Vanessa Paradis is testifying, that can only be a good thing for Johnny.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for starting this thread, literally just been reading about it on the DM and came here to see if there’s anything! I feel relieved that there’s proof that she was a wrong un as I thought that from the second they announced they were together, I really really hope that it doesn’t come out that he’s been violent too! I think it’s very telling & encouraging that Vanessa Paradis is testifying, that can only be a good thing for Johnny.
Yes and Winona Ryder is too. He was in long term relationships with both surely if he was an abuser they would confirm that.

I think he’s a bit of a nutter and most definitely a drug addict, but a wife beater? No I don’t think so. Is there or was there a trial in the U.S about their relationship?

Reactions: 34
Another looking for this thread! I’m well into this trial- which is a bit naughty as it’s really voyeuristic but still. Nothing would surprise me with JD because he’s so off his tits I don’t think he knows what he or anyone else is doing. AG seems like a really nasty piece of work who saw an opportunity

Reactions: 24
I'm intruiged by it too, either way what a dysfunctional relationship, she took a poo in the bed? What d hell!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think they were toxic together from the start. Johnny does have his issues with booze and stuff and I think his mother dying sent him in a downward spiral and Amber used that against him. I'm not saying he was totally innocent but there is only so much someone can take and Amber has a history of domestic abuse. The fact that Vanessa and Winona are testifying speaks volumes about who he really is and I think he needs to get help to deal with his booze issues. Didn't he say that he only took drugs twice and that was with Marilyn Manson.....yea okay Johnny "twice"........

Also.....she shat in his bed......who does that?!

I personally think Amber is a lying , conniving, evil piece of work 😤😤😤

Team Johnny!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I think they were toxic together from the start. Johnny does have his issues with booze and stuff and I think his mother dying sent him in a downward spiral and Amber used that against him. I'm not saying he was totally innocent but there is only so much someone can take and Amber has a history of domestic abuse. The fact that Vanessa and Winona are testifying speaks volumes about who he really is and I think he needs to get help to deal with his booze issues. Didn't he say that he only took drugs twice and that was with Marilyn Manson.....yea okay Johnny "twice"........

Also.....she shat in his bed......who does that?!
I don't recall that a out Depp, I'm sure he's tried everything going at some point.

Reactions: 5
Amber was a typical narcissist who love bombed Johnny when they met, and he was so blinded that he failed to notice she's really gay 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Why are they holding the trial in the U.K.? I thought the abuse and final bust up happened in Australia?
It’s weird they haven’t settled this before the court date, this is 5 star gossip about their dirty secrets splashed all over the news.

Reactions: 15
Thanks everyone- I get it now! 😁
If this is the dirt we’re going to be privy to in the Harry and Meghan trial with the Daily Mail I can’t wait!!!

Reactions: 21
The shitting in the bed is just his word though isn’t it? No evidence and he even admitted it could have been someone else as a prank.
Also, previous partners testimonies don’t really carry that much weight, particularly when the relationship was over 20 years ago (in Winonas case) and Vanessa Paradise certainly has a vested interest in him keeping his reputation and career, due to the children they share.
We know that abusers don’t abuse every partner that they are with.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.