Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily D Baker covered Amber's response to Depp part 1
There are timestamps in the description of the video

Amber's response to Depp part 2
There are timestamps in the description of the video

Christopher Melcher (???? spelling) has gone over the response by Ben Chew to the 'Amica' Brief (Amicus lol)......He states that the AB has run over the page limit and its contents are aimed at a criminal trial for DV - this is not a criminal trial - it's still a defamation trial in a civil court. The AB was supposed to highlight points of law that were wrong in the trial ....such as judge's instructions to the jurors (for eg). The groups backing Amber have wasted 90+ pages ....and I find it hilarious! I thought Charlotte Proudman and Michelle Dauber had compiled this brief - one is a practising UK Barrister (I am ashamed to be British btw) and the other supposedly has a law degree and teaches in the USA??!!! I only studied A level law here in the UK and even I know what's supposed to be in an appeal. The groups backing Amber, seem to want a new trial .....it's not going to happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Christopher Melcher (???? spelling) has gone over the response by Ben Chew to the 'Amica' Brief (Amicus lol)......He states that the AB has run over the page limit and its contents are aimed at a criminal trial for DV - this is not a criminal trial - it's still a defamation trial in a civil court. The AB was supposed to highlight points of law that were wrong in the trial ....such as judge's instructions to the jurors (for eg). The groups backing Amber have wasted 90+ pages ....and I find it hilarious! I thought Charlotte Proudman and Michelle Dauber had compiled this brief - one is a practising UK Barrister (I am ashamed to be British btw) and the other supposedly has a law degree and teaches in the USA??!!! I only studied A level law here in the UK and even I know what's supposed to be in an appeal. The groups backing Amber, seem to want a new trial .....it's not going to happen!
They are throwing everything at the wall but so far, nothing has stuck as they intended it to. If she hadn't lied and demonized Johnny all these years, as well as fooling the idiots that support her into believing there is no way women could be violent towards men, I would feel sorry for her. As it is, she tit the bed and now she will have to lie in it along with all the fools she conspired with.

Reactions: 5
They are throwing everything at the wall but so far, nothing has stuck as they intended it to. If she hadn't lied and demonized Johnny all these years, as well as fooling the idiots that support her into believing there is no way women could be violent towards men, I would feel sorry for her. As it is, she tit the bed and now she will have to lie in it along with all the fools she conspired with.
Well yes...
Though Amber is to some extent being abused by the same people attacking Johnny - i.e. those who wrote the Amicus Brief.

If you can suffer through the sound problems of the DUI Guy talk with Claire Best, she hints at what has been going on with Michelle Dauber and her role in all of this.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just found these threads. Very glad that it’s not pro heard. I’m sure Johnny, as a millionaire well known (at least past) fan of drugs, has his faults. But the things she said even about that didn’t make sense. The “cavity search” she claimed he performed in order to find his cocaine for example. She also claimed he keeps his cocaine in a huge jar, which she gesticulated to be bigger than her own head. I’m sure Johnny, in his nearly 60 years of living, is familiar with the female anatomy. So why would he be looking there for his massive jar cocaine? If it were a small amount, being a millionaire, it seems unlikely he would waste time performing such a search, when in that time he could have had more cocaine dropped off at his house. I believe she has either googled or her involvement with me too has given her exposure to stories of women from more common financial backgrounds, where drug addicts do end up doing these things.

Anyway, that’s just one of the things I found contradictory about her claims. I disliked her before this because she is a wel known and documented abuser. There are videos of her abusing her sister online. She is a weapons grade bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So I'm half-watching this Amazon movie called 'meet cute' starring Pete Davidson and Kaley Cuocu (I was doing other stuff when it was on so I wasn't really listening) but there was a line where Pete was talking about his ex, Amber and Kaley says something like "Norhing good EVER comes from chicks called Amber."

I swear I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard it and just burst out laughing. That HAD to be on purpose, right? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well yes...
Though Amber is to some extent being abused by the same people attacking Johnny - i.e. those who wrote the Amicus Brief.

If you can suffer through the sound problems of the DUI Guy talk with Claire Best, she hints at what has been going on with Michelle Dauber and her role in all of this.
Yeah, I used to scroll through her BS on Twitter. She seems to think she is home and dry but she will get her karma in the end.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just found these threads. Very glad that it’s not pro heard. I’m sure Johnny, as a millionaire well known (at least past) fan of drugs, has his faults. But the things she said even about that didn’t make sense. The “cavity search” she claimed he performed in order to find his cocaine for example. She also claimed he keeps his cocaine in a huge jar, which she gesticulated to be bigger than her own head. I’m sure Johnny, in his nearly 60 years of living, is familiar with the female anatomy. So why would he be looking there for his massive jar cocaine? If it were a small amount, being a millionaire, it seems unlikely he would waste time performing such a search, when in that time he could have had more cocaine dropped off at his house. I believe she has either googled or her involvement with me too has given her exposure to stories of women from more common financial backgrounds, where drug addicts do end up doing these things.

Anyway, that’s just one of the things I found contradictory about her claims. I disliked her before this because she is a wel known and documented abuser. There are videos of her abusing her sister online. She is a weapons grade bleep.
You sound like you’d fit right in on the Harry and Meghan threads 🤣

You sound like you’d fit right in on the Harry and Meghan threads 🤣

I do read those, but so far posters have put things into better words than I can so I’ve not commented yet as it’d just be more of the same ☺ I cannot stand that pair of lying, attention seeking tosspots. I absolutely love the wiki I screenshotted the flat pack part to my mum I was dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like he got it back but they should be transparent about why they did it to begin with, especially to a child who is ill. I'm guessing it's Amber's attack dogs doing their usual mass reporting. I thought they couldn't stoop any lower when they gloated about Jeannie Larson's death, but they are actually now targeting Kori, alternating between claiming he is a liar and saying he deserves all he gets because he is a fan of Johnny.

Some other news I saw was TheDUIGuyPlus has tweeted that Johnny may consider dropping the $8M+ judgment if she drops the appeal, admits she lied, and promise to never bring it up again. I get why he is doing it and it proves he was never interested in the money but it's wishful thinking on their part if true as someone like Scamber is incapable of admitting they are in the wrong and will claim that it shows he was scared she was gonna win the appeal. Odds are he is never gonna see it either way. Her 'acting' career is done so unless she finds some other sugar daddy to comp her the money, it's not happening.

• Wow
Reactions: 3