Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered when she would pull something like this.

It was on the cards when she went to Israel...

the relevant passage being....

" Extradition can be granted only if the person has been charged or convicted of a felony or some other specific extradition offense. The offense must be a criminal offense under the laws of the requesting state and an extradition offense under Israeli law."

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Amber Turd

Who does she think she is feckin' Ghislaine Maxwell? Turdle trollops off into the underworld from whence she came murmuring "I didn't recruit young women for rich space men to dick. I am homeless. Now look, I have disappeared!"

What a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who does she think she is feckin' Ghislaine Maxwell? Turdle trollops off into the underworld from whence she came murmuring "I didn't recruit young women for rich space men to dick. I am homeless. Now look, I have disappeared!"

What a bleep.
Ha ha you put that perfectly Dotty 🀣

• Haha

What a bleep.
Don't hold back Dotty :)

In other news....

Which includes a snippet about her becoming an Israeli citizen.

• Sick
  • Haha

here's another video about it from Andrea.

isn't the briefs for both sides of the Depp vs Heard for the appeals due today?

Reactions: 2

here's another video about it from Andrea.

isn't the briefs for both sides of the Depp vs Heard for the appeals due today?
Just looking at those pix of her dragging that poor weeun around like its a fecking shield maketh Dotties blood boil.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Just looking at those pix of her dragging that poor weeun around like its a fecking shield maketh Dotties blood boil.
Oh come, come Dotty...
What could be more normal for a homeless person than taking their kid up the offy on the off chance of of having you photo taken?

Be thankful they didn't go the whole hog and have her wear a Primark onesie.

• Haha
To claim she is an Israeli citizen , she must have resided in Israel for a minimum of three out of five years. To get citizenship over here in the UK, you must have 'indefinite leave to remain' - for 5 years plus another 12 months on top. Amber is a trier πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. It's only a few months since she sold her house in California!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm looking for an email we saw. It was between epstein and musk regarding a martial arts class we (I) suspected Ghislaine had arranged for Musk and Heard. Can someone help me find it? I am sure I posted it here but maybe it was musks' thread. Thanking you.

Reactions: 2
I'm late to the party again, but I was watching Aquaman on TV last night. How on earth has Amber Heard earned a living as an actor???

She's terrible - so stitled. And this is in action film where you don't expect Oscar performances. Wonder how she got the role πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm late to the party again, but I was watching Aquaman on TV last night. How on earth has Amber Heard earned a living as an actor???

She's terrible - so stitled. And this is in action film where you don't expect Oscar performances. Wonder how she got the role πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Via Johnny, I couldn't watch Aquaman through due to her.

• Haha