Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 6
I just saw this, seems a really odd thing tk release now. What are they hoping to do? Erase everyones memory of the trial we all watched?!
It's more about setting up the messaging in case of defeat.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Andy Signore of Popcorned Planet is getting on my wires.

Depp is rumoured to be test shooting for Pirate's six in 2023 as some people have leaked the 'casting call' sheet.. Andy says he's got in touch with Depp's team and they've said 'it's not happening'.......as if they're going to tell some random Youtuber (even if he has met Johnny in person) if Johnny is filming in 2023. Andy also believes that a casting call is done a few days before filming commences. A casting call is literally an audition and is held months before filming. They will keep everything under wraps anyway. I will keep my eyes peeled on The Stage and Mandy website - as they usually call for extras for filming.

So, Andy Signore and The Real Laura B are now spokespeople for Depp.....apparently :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw somewhere her argument is 'even if Depp proved he didn't abuse her, if she had delusions that made her think she was abused then it's not actual malice so he can't win'. Running out of barrel to scrape...
The consensus I've seen online is that they know this is BS and won't help with the case but they are hoping it will sway the public opinion instead, which I doubt as even some of the media who defended her now seem to be admitting what truly happened and a lot of her 'supporters' seemed to have suspiciously disappeared from Twitter over the last few weeks with the one's she has left doubling down on editing footage/audio or outright claiming stuff happened that didn't then blocking anyone who refutes it.

Reactions: 1
The consensus I've seen online is that they know this is BS and won't help with the case but they are hoping it will sway the public opinion instead, which I doubt as even some of the media who defended her now seem to be admitting what truly happened and a lot of her 'supporters' seemed to have suspiciously disappeared from Twitter over the last few weeks with the one's she has left doubling down on editing footage/audio or outright claiming stuff happened that didn't then blocking anyone who refutes it.

Reactions: 1
Her appeal states that the trial was 'unfair' as it was held in Virginia and none of her witnesses could fly out to Virginia to stand up for her. I think if they were asked, they could've appeared live via Zoom - like Kate Moss ......or, if they were so passionate to prove her innocence, they would have found a means to get there.

She's still harping on about the London trial......but, she wasn't the one being sued over there. It has no bearing on the Virginia case

She's also denying that she used the word 'published' in her tweet. It actually says 'published'.......
1669808199146.png

The main reasons she wasn't believed: 1. Her description of violence didn't match her so called 'injuries' - a red erythema should not be visible on her face, 6 days after the so called 'phone throwing' incident. That redness vanished later on the same day when she was photographed shopping with Rocky - and was laughing from ear to ear!....AND, 2. the recordings

Reactions: 7