Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, so just came along this thread and buzzing you guys support Johnny. I watched the entire trial with an open mind, and what transpired was mind blowing but being a Depp fan since I wad just 8 years it was such a relief knowing he wasn't actually the aggressor as my wits thought he wasn't, but on the flip side, I felt so bad for Johnny that his whole career and reputation was damaged because of that sadistic vile woman. I watched him at the mtv ema and yes he wasn't there in person but I'm so thankful to mtv for giving him chance to make his come back. One thing that struck me, was a rumour that red hot chilli peppers were ment to accept an award from him but they changed it to cheege and chong. If that is true then why? Johnny presented so much evidence to prove he was not the aggressor so why are celebrities still snubbing him? It really annoys me. They are not above him, he is far more talented than them and done so much more. I remember the days in massive award shows where celebrities would honour Johnny when he appeared.

Reactions: 11
Hi, so just came along this thread and buzzing you guys support Johnny. I watched the entire trial with an open mind, and what transpired was mind blowing but being a Depp fan since I wad just 8 years it was such a relief knowing he wasn't actually the aggressor as my wits thought he wasn't, but on the flip side, I felt so bad for Johnny that his whole career and reputation was damaged because of that sadistic vile woman. I watched him at the mtv ema and yes he wasn't there in person but I'm so thankful to mtv for giving him chance to make his come back. One thing that struck me, was a rumour that red hot chilli peppers were ment to accept an award from him but they changed it to cheege and chong. If that is true then why? Johnny presented so much evidence to prove he was not the aggressor so why are celebrities still snubbing him? It really annoys me. They are not above him, he is far more talented than them and done so much more. I remember the days in massive award shows where celebrities would honour Johnny when he appeared.
I may well be wrong but I do suspect the Cheech & Chong decision was about physical presence at the awards which JD couldn't attend due to filming Louis XV and would of presented 'virtually' plus I think the loss of Taylor Hawkins would of been overshadowed by Depp's involvement. I'd of made the same decision, to celebrate two crazy old guys C&C whilst I was still dealing with the loss of Taylor. (Met him once with Mr Merton, kindest sweetest chap, he gave me his drum sticks after a gig, they are sat on the mantle, there were tears here in March when he died, Merty doesn't cry much bless 'im).

I did have a little nose to see if Depp actually still gets on with the Chili's still (I think his main relationship was with Frusciante who was besties with River but left the Chili's a while back and Depp made a doco on him) but .... I got stuck on this!!! How did we miss this!?!

'Way to go Johnny...' 'There was no blood but nail polish....' Tune!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I learned last night that Amber's PR team also represented JD's ex business managers, the ones he sued for embezzling him out of millions. Dirty tactics all round.
yep

Quote from the article listed below
"Shane Communications, led by former ICM vp corporate communications David Shane, has prior experience dealing with Depp. The firm represented the actor’s former business manager, The Management Group, after it was sued by Depp for breach of contract (the parties eventually settled). Among other strategies, Shane Communications helped to emphasize claims that Depp had a compulsive spending habit that led to his financial troubles.

Shane’s team includes partner Alafair Hall with STI Management founder Neal Lenarsky and former WMA chief executive Jim Wiatt as advisors."

Reactions: 2
Kat Tenbarge is losing her mind...

She must have been drinking some of those bathtub hormone blockers....

Oh defo, but so much for just wanting this to end. Every step of this is so calculated, it couldn't be more obvious that AH is out for blood.
I wonder if she, as in the person (not the PR persona), is out for blood.
Or whether she has just waded into the false promises so far that she has to go on to save the embarrassment of others.

I mean it's not so long ago that she was getting all the jobs that Megan Markle wanted, and auditioned for, UN Ambassador, One Young World, Loreal etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This report... mainly stuff cribbed from twitter...

The IBT report....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Glad the baby wasn't around but I can't understand why her baby is never with her, she 'acted' so excited about being a mom at the trial.

Will be interested to see how Eve responds 🤔

Reactions: 5