Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked her Twitter (and instantly hated myself) - she was active 21 hours ago. So I guess we wait for her to write something 'clever' denying it?

Reactions: 3
Just checked her Twitter (and instantly hated myself) - she was active 21 hours ago. So I guess we wait for her to write something 'clever' denying it?
It smacks of an op from the Heard PR people.
No one is talking about it.

Eve Barlow must now officially be in the top 3 "most stupid people on the planet".
As if this "relationship" isn't just another opportunity for Turd to exploit someone for her own ends.

Reactions: 6
TUG on the "assault" story...

It looks like the Daily Mail.
Whether it is a fake meant to look like the Mail...
We shall see.

But absolutely none of the usual suspects are talking about it.

Just as no one is talking about this...

Which is practically the same story, from last month, that was circulating among the Ambertans.

Reactions: 4
I fell asleep with popcorned planet on last night, Andy said he was sitting on some info about the Kamilla PR woman too. That she may actually be none of things proclaimed. He is currently raising casheroo to reveal who all the online characters are.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, about that "documentary" of the trial - that no on asked for or will watch....

As I understand it, none of the utubers who followed the trial agreed to take part...

So look forward to Warner Brothers serving up a steaming dollop of Eve and Dr Proudperson....

Oh and there is something about Elaine either suing or getting sued,.. so she might not be in it,

Well done Warner Brothers you have another hit on your hands....
But best download stuff you ant to save before gets taken done and re-edited.

'They're the real deal': Johnny Depp is 'seriously dating' British lawyer who represented him in 2020 libel trial, works for Prince Harry and Meghan's law firm, and is going through divorce from the father of her two kids

Reactions: 6
This was tweeted by Laura and she seems to have tagged Law and lumber for an updated chart about the appeal process. Rob did stated that things could change but I think Rob is probably pretty accurate schedule.. I don't think that will be needed but I could be wrong.

So Depp's legal time has submitted some documents for the appeal.

Reactions: 5
This was tweeted by Laura and she seems to have tagged Law and lumber for an updated chart about the appeal process. Rob did stated that things could change but I think Rob is probably pretty accurate schedule.. I don't think that will be needed but I could be wrong.

So Depp's legal time has submitted some documents for the appeal.
Thanks for the update LV x

Reactions: 1
What’s everyone’s thoughts on him and joelle if it is true?
I'm surprised that we didnt cotton on tbh lol! I remember reading up on her and wondering why she was there every day. As long as the relationship started after their professional relationship had ended, get on it I say, life's too short!

Other matters, this article has made me chortle this morning, it seems no-one wants to admit who represented the Turdle

"At the center of the $15 million dispute is a secret power struggle among some of the country’s most elite lawyers over who actually represented her, anyway."

It wasn't us guv!

😂😂

Reactions: 5