Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I have been reading, Johnny isn't that keen on her, and it is her who is poking the bear and trying to establish a relationship.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised that we didnt cotton on tbh lol! I remember reading up on her and wondering why she was there every day. As long as the relationship started after their professional relationship had ended, get on it I say, life's too short!

Other matters, this article has made me chortle this morning, it seems no-one wants to admit who represented the Turdle

"At the center of the $15 million dispute is a secret power struggle among some of the country’s most elite lawyers over who actually represented her, anyway."

It wasn't us guv!

😂😂

puck news is "genuine" Hollywood gossip.

Reactions: 1
Just an aside as I groan with flu and boredom. Rolling Stone mag really have veered Heard side in this which made me go be nosey, they can do great articles but have been way off on this whole debacle, wtf. (I wondered if Rupert Murkydoch might have anything to do with it).

Jay Penske owns RS mag (as well as Variety) and is a right charmer by the sound of this.....there's not a wholesome person to be found Turd side of things is there! :sick:

Jay sounds like the kind of creep that would of been at one of Turds 'throne' parties.

"arrested in Massachusetts for allegedly shoving two women and urinating on their boots before attempting to break into a Nantucket Yacht Club residence (while drunk, natch)."

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Eve Fartlow has gone all quiet is she still with Turd?
Well funny you mention that, TEAAAAAA - Word on the Turd is she has dumped the Fartlow and is back with Bianca!!!!! There are some pix floating around of Turd and B and Spacebaby in Spain with friends.

Lovely Frank has them, clearly set up if you ask me and if she swings that wee bairn any higher she is gonna make it vom -

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well funny you mention that, TEAAAAAA - Word on the Turd is she has dumped the Fartlow and is back with Bianca!!!!! There are some pix floating around of Turd and B and Spacebaby in Spain with friends.

Lovely Frank has them, clearly set up if you ask me and if she swings that wee bairn any higher she is gonna make it vom -
ooooo tea indeed …. I just did a bit more looking up on this and there’s word that these photos are staged by Whitney and turd. Sone bloke took photos of them staging it. A look so is she is back with Blanca then it explains why Fartlow has gone quiet….

• Wow

here's a video about why Depp probably isn't trying to collect the judge against Amber Heard right now.

I can't help, not sure if I should help it, but, Bianca don't half look like Johnny. It's the pony tail i think that does it. Heard sure has a got a type. 😂 🤭

Reactions: 2
Andies face makes me laf
The film itself is surprisingly good.

I loved Smeagol...
And Dr Curry saying "follow me on insta."
Oh and Rottenborn as a black woman...

But for a low budget film, it is doing a rather good job of showing the madness...

Reactions: 1
I just wanted to point something out.

After the depositions for the divorce (the white blouse, chocolate eating etc videos) Amber tried to settle.

It's very significant point.
But one that gets overlooked.

Reactions: 5