Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #29

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Amber will be part of any promo for Aqua man 2, she's managed to keep a pretty good low profile for a while now.

Saw him yesterday
The reviews seem to be mixed. On the whole, it's positive but it's obvious some are making digs that I wonder they would make if it was anyone else and only posting the worse reviews. I think they seem to forget even before this stuff with Amber, he did films not because it got him attention but because they interested him and I think this is another one of those.

Reactions: 5
Channel 4 are putting out a three part documentary on the trial. The snippets used in the advert make me worry it’s going to have a pro Amber slant.

Absolutely baffles me how anyone anywhere can be pro Amber in any way - I was flicking through an old copy of Grazia in the hairdressers that was pro Amber, even after the trial had ended and her ways had been fully exposed. Madness.

Reactions: 12
Channel 4 are putting out a three part documentary on the trial. The snippets used in the advert make me worry it’s going to have a pro Amber slant.

Absolutely baffles me how anyone anywhere can be pro Amber in any way - I was flicking through an old copy of Grazia in the hairdressers that was pro Amber, even after the trial had ended and her ways had been fully exposed. Madness.
It's not as bad as it was but there are still too many. The media will write whatever the person who gave them the money tells them to but there are some out there who are starting to tell the truth. Most of her 'fans' are clearly paid and/or bots going by the many times they post the exact same thing one after the other. It is a mind warp how so many have claimed to watch the trial from beginning to end yet still think she was the victim or use the UK trial as if it vindicated her.

The doc could be the one that was shown in the US not long after the trial ended and it got really bad reviews for saying stuff along the lines of 'Yeah Johnny won but think about poor Amber who had to deal with all the online hate' while not having the same energy over what Johnny had to go through for all those years because of her lies.

Reactions: 6
DM have new pap photos of her in Spain no Eve in sight. I wonder if they're still together...

What a strange coincidence the photos have appeared when JD is getting publicity 😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it odd that he speaks quickly in French but, speaking English it's like putting a 45rpm single on a 33rpm long play album setting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DM have new pap photos of her in Spain no Eve in sight. I wonder if they're still together...

What a strange coincidence the photos have appeared when JD is getting publicity 😂🙃
There are a few stories going around from what I've seen. Some say she is still chasing her and others say after she (Amber) smacked her in a hotel, she finally had enough and walked.

Reactions: 1
It was rather sickening to see Hollywood fawn all over Johnny but only now they have "permission" to do so after he was vindicated in court.

Bunch of bleeping snakes, all of them.

I just hope he's okay. He seems chill, it's good to see.

The press acting like Amber is shunning Hollywood by choice and not because she'd be box office poison is predictable.

Reactions: 11
Is it true he was meant to have got it on with Heard. And that's why his marriage broke up
There is footage of them at an Aquaman M&G and she keeps trying to cuddle up to and kiss him and every time, he pushes her away while giving her funny looks as she is wearing a see-through top knowing kids will be there. I can't find the vid but there are pics and his face when looking at her says a lot. Judging by them, if they did hook up, I'm guessing like many, he regretted it immediately as there are many pics/vids of them on the press tour and he doesn't look happy when paired with her.

Reactions: 2
I suppose everyone will pile on and I know this story is a few days old now - but what is the deal with Johnny's teeth? Johnny Depp fans say he looks like Captain Jack with his 'rotten' teeth at Cannes Film Festival | Daily Mail Online

His teeth have looked - not great - for years - even when he was Amber. I get that red wine, coffee, and general high living may take their toll but his brand is all about "image" and I don't know if it's a sign of depression or not giving a duck any more.

Of course DM readers (for some reason Johnny Stans all seem to congregate on there and downvote anyone who doesn't sing from their hymn sheet) say that it's "refreshing" that he "does his own thing" (fair enough, I don't necessarily disagree - but like it or not, Hollywood has a very narrow margin of what qualifies as boho and chic versus unwashed and dishevelled).

"He's scaring off the gold diggers!" is an interesting response, though!

Yeah, if I had the money he has, my teeth would be as perfect as possible. I don't like the fake Hollywood teeth look but I'd totally do what I could to get my natural teeth looking the best of the best.

I suppose everyone will pile on and I know this story is a few days old now - but what is the deal with Johnny's teeth? Johnny Depp fans say he looks like Captain Jack with his 'rotten' teeth at Cannes Film Festival | Daily Mail Online

His teeth have looked - not great - for years - even when he was Amber. I get that red wine, coffee, and general high living may take their toll but his brand is all about "image" and I don't know if it's a sign of depression or not giving a duck any more.

Of course DM readers (for some reason Johnny Stans all seem to congregate on there and downvote anyone who doesn't sing from their hymn sheet) say that it's "refreshing" that he "does his own thing" (fair enough, I don't necessarily disagree - but like it or not, Hollywood has a very narrow margin of what qualifies as boho and chic versus unwashed and dishevelled).

"He's scaring off the gold diggers!" is an interesting response, though!
I think he would look odd with veneers.......he's always had the 'weathered' look about him.....he's a lot like my husband (LOL)- Johnny is three month's older than him. My hubby's teeth are healthy but, are like Johnny's......

Reactions: 2