Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I'll take screen grabs
Even her own parents knew what she was like & were on JDs side… What are the amber Stan’s saying about these messages then? “They are fake”

Amber is a duplicitous bleep - accept it. Awful awful dangerous excuse for a human being, her poor little girl is going to be so messed up. :(

i hadn't heard of the OJ book but seriously thats some effed up concept. WOW

just get a black screen on that
BIB
Have you seen the cover? There’s a few different ones but this is the one I own. It’s a self centered quasi confession, a “hypothetical” take on the murders if you will - really odd.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Text messages between AH's parents and JD. My heart breaks for him, he didn't deserve this.

She lies and manipulates (and these lies are so childish and far-fetched) and her parents want to believe it and make excuses for her (it is the lawyers' fault).
Meanwhile, it seems her parents are terrified of her and her temper. (And her getting violent with Johnny seems not to be any news for the parents).
And even Johnny still wants to make excuses for her (not blaming the lawyers but blaming her friends). He still has not realised at that point that this is all Amber, she is a calculating, evil manipulator (and Johnny must be grateful he is still alive as it seems her plan that fortunately failed was to marry him and then inherit his fortune).

I think the moment when his love finally died happened later, during that summer. There is a recording of their phone conversation (despite the restraining order, she kept calling him and seeking him out) -- remember that convo? Where Johnny is very patient and soothing and Amber makes absurd accusations and suddenly Johnny's voice changes completely as if he had woken up and he tells her that he has loved someone who did not exist, that she did not exist. (Painful to listen to).

Reactions: 13
Let me tell you what pisses me off about the "Oh no-sie, the big bad man will throw me out of my home" bull:poop:. They lived in California. California landlord/tenant laws weigh heavily on the tenant's side. Every moocher living in the penthouses had established residence; it doesn't matter that they did not pay rent. It takes months to evict someone, firetrucking months. It was just one more- you can tell she lying because her nasty, filler injected lips are moving- amberherd lie.

If amberheard tells the truth in a forest of lies, does anyine hear it?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Eve Barlow watch...

I bet you could scream, because the public got to see what the jury saw and came to the same conclusion: Amber Heard is a liar and a terrible actress.

She lies and manipulates (and these lies are so childish and far-fetched) and her parents want to believe it and make excuses for her (it is the lawyers' fault).
Meanwhile, it seems her parents are terrified of her and her temper. (And her getting violent with Johnny seems not to be any news for the parents).
And even Johnny still wants to make excuses for her (not blaming the lawyers but blaming her friends). He still has not realised at that point that this is all Amber, she is a calculating, evil manipulator (and Johnny must be grateful he is still alive as it seems her plan that fortunately failed was to marry him and then inherit his fortune).

I think the moment when his love finally died happened later, during that summer. There is a recording of their phone conversation (despite the restraining order, she kept calling him and seeking him out) -- remember that convo? Where Johnny is very patient and soothing and Amber makes absurd accusations and suddenly Johnny's voice changes completely as if he had woken up and he tells her that he has loved someone who did not exist, that she did not exist. (Painful to listen to).
It's interesting her father wasn't called to testify on her behalf. Did he refuse to ever testify for her? Could that be it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Watching Minimata rn. Hadn't heard of it til i went on a Depp search during the trial as I fancied watching a few of his back catalogue.. sadly all the ones I fancied were not free to view. It's a true story set in the 70s and I am kinda shocked and disgusted I haven't heard about this situation :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The Samantha McMillan statement has me wondering....
... who 'lived' at the penthouse?

Part of me hopes it's true but I also don't want him to 'sell out' and stop making a wider selection of film subjects that actually interest me.... he could do a lot of good with that casheroo though, save the badgers! 🦡
I honestly do think he's coming to the end of his film career and more interested/invested in music right now. Hollywood stubbed in the back so I think he wants out. I also do see him doing indie films and overseas production. xx

Reactions: 5
I honestly do think he's coming to the end of his film career and more interested/invested in music right now. Hollywood stubbed in the back so I think he wants out. I also do see him doing indie films and overseas production. xx
Harrison Ford is still managing to stagger away from his zimmer long enough to make films.

That said, Disney is bleeding money at the moment and it is only going to get worse.
For that reason alone this rumour is doubtful.

That said, Snopes says it isn't true.... so maybe it is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.