Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, I just watched Aquaman on TV; it's a bad film, The script is not cohesive, it hops all over the place. The only good things about the film are Jason Momoa and the special effects. And then there is misheard-she looks really lovely in the film, albeit she is almost unrecognizable as the defendant amberheard 2.0 with the garish cheek implants, and the rest of her cosmetic upgrades. Let's be real, she is terrible in the film. Her performane is wooden, attempts at wry humor fall flat, and she and Momoa have zero chemistry. I don't get why "It was the most successfull film of all time". Jason Momoa is mega fun to watch, but his charm and physical prowess were not enogh to save the film a meh rating.
Most successful DC film of all time.

Tells you everything you need to know about DC films 😆

I reckon it was only most successful due to the hoards of women who love Jason Mamoa who went to see it and wouldn't ordinarily watch a DC film

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
old interview with Turds

Heard: I was raised by my father; I was daddy's girl. I grew up in the South in Texas. Cars and hunting was what we did. And guns.

IGN: You shoot guns? Ever killed anything?

Heard:
No. Well, I can't really talk about the killing on this interview... But yes, I do love guns!

IGN: What did dad say when he saw you covered in blood in Mandy Lane?

Heard:
He was proud. Very proud.

IGN: So what can we expect?

They were afraid that a girl like me would be afraid to jump into a project so dark. Little did they know, that's what I love. You know me...
Heard: Drugs, sex and rock 'n' roll. For everyone. It's brilliant. It's really gross – I mean that word very specifically. It's very real. It's very gritty. It's very in your face. It's about decadent, decadent Hollywood. The nastiest, beautiful thing you've ever seen. It's a hard pill to swallow, but very powerful.

Heard: I could be a killer prom-queen. Ex-hooker turned prom-queen. Most people wouldn't argue with that!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Most successful DC film of all time.

Tells you everything you need to know about DC films 😆

I reckon it was only most successful due to the hoards of women who love Jason Mamoa who went to see it and wouldn't ordinarily watch a DC film
Crazy when you think other DC films have Cavill, Affleck & Mamoa so would think that would appeal to more women. Although Mamoa had a smaller part in the other films.

Eve Barlow watch...

What she does in her spare time edition...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Are they cheek implants Turd is sporting ??
were they done by the make up artist who worked on malifiiciant?
Like two razors under there..

the 2016 depo she did, not apparent .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eve Barlow watch...

What she does in her spare time edition...

Does she really expect people to believe that she's not doing this herself? "IHopeAmberDies @hotmail.com"? I mean really, come on. It's just like when she shared a screenshot of a Twitter account set up about microwaving Amber's baby and it had two followers or something, I didn't buy that either. Also, the microwaving baby threat story was used by Rebekah Vardy in 2020, so we have yet another stolen story being used by Amber.

Reactions: 9
Where are Boo and Pistol now? I wonder if the act she called the new dog she no longer has Barnaby Joyce will be called into question as clearly she was taking the piss when she named him that.

Where are Boo and Pistol now? I wonder if the act she called the new dog she no longer has Barnaby Joyce will be called into question as clearly she was taking the piss when she named him that.
I think she gave them to her dog fighting daddy

Why aren't they going after Turdle and her pledgey wedgey the twats.

'The organization now seems largely unable or unwilling to uphold its core values.'

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she gave them to her dog fighting daddy

Why aren't they going after Turdle and her pledgey wedgey the twats.

'The organization now seems largely unable or unwilling to uphold its core values.'

I hope not :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.