Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically, they are talking about how dentists on West Coast US are bad (as they all want to be in movies) and East coast are good.
And that going to the dentist is a euphemism for having an affair...
And that dentists will sometimes act as a matchmaker for those wishing to have an affair... or at least a fling...

Dentists have a great address book...

Reactions: 2
And that dentists will sometimes act as a matchmaker for those wishing to have an affair... or at least a fling...

The last time I went to the dentist I caught covid :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The last time I went to the dentist I caught covid :ROFLMAO:
😂😂

I'm not unconvinced I might have covid for the first time here, I feel as rough as old dogs. Anyone following the Ghislaine Maxwell case, I've been dawdling a little over on that thread too.

Ahhh, it was so long I did give up a bit lol

'Johnny Depp has silver dental veneers that were temporarily stuck on his teeth so that he could play Jack Sparrow. Unfortunately, he cannot get rid of them no matter how hard he brushes. In a recent interview, he commented, “I get them bonded on, so they have to be plucked and filed and all that horror.”'

Wibs didn't we have some connection between one of MJ's dentists/dr's and Depp? - Poorly Dotty, brain failing. Ahhh Kipper, also links to Ozzie and MJ.

Kipper seemed alright on vid but I can't stop thinking there's something fishy afoot. Where's that bloody car mechanic, why did he know Kipper?

Reactions: 2
Ahhh, it was so long I did give up a bit lol
Ahhh, so you missed the bit about Robert De Niro's ex-wife alleging in their divorce that he insisted on her pooping on his chest after playing the two-backed beast....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ahhh, so you missed the bit about Robert De Niro's ex-wife alleging in their divorce that he insisted on her pooping on his chest after playing the two-backed beast....
Oh sweet Jesus, Holy Mary mother of Turds yes indeed I did. What is it with people who like the poopy? I don't actually want to know tbf! I read that there are gentlemen in the middle east that pay huge amounts for well known ladies to do the poopy for them too. Who is the Sheik who wants to save/marry Turdle?

Apparently - 'Although there may be no connection between coprophilia and sadomasochism, the limited data on coprophilia comes from studies of sadomachohism. 18% of male attendees of an S&M club indulged in Coprophilia.'

Kung Fu rhymes with Poo.... Can we change the subject now? :sick::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kipper seemed alright on vid but I can't stop thinking there's something fishy afoot. Where's that bloody car mechanic, why did he know Kipper?
Hi - Kipper was a client, it was in the car mechanic's deposition.

Reactions: 1
Oh sweet Jesus, Holy Mary mother of Turds yes indeed I did. What is it with people who like the poopy? I don't actually want to know tbf! I read that there are gentlemen in the middle east that pay huge amounts for well known ladies to do the poopy for them too. Who is the Sheik who wants to save/marry Turdle?

Apparently - 'Although there may be no connection between coprophilia and sadomasochism, the limited data on coprophilia comes from studies of sadomachohism. 18% of male attendees of an S&M club indulged in Coprophilia.'

Kung Fu rhymes with Poo.... Can we change the subject now? :sick::poop:
How the hell does anyone tit on command?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
@Dotty Merton didn't Johnny say he was addicted to pain following dental treatment?

Check out Hally Berry and John Ronan...
idk a lot about her but 3 divorces so young makes it appear like she has some issues. I had a friend who got married to a guy who was around 40 and had been divorced twice. They got married and not long after that he cheated on her with a groupie and went psycho on her. She walked away with barely any possessions.no home and none of her cats which she had had for years. He and said groupie are now apparently engaged.. making this a 4th marriage before his mid 40s.... the guy has issues

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hmm, I just watched Aquaman on TV; it's a bad film, The script is not cohesive, it hops all over the place. The only good things about the film are Jason Momoa and the special effects. And then there is misheard-she looks really lovely in the film, albeit she is almost unrecognizable as the defendant amberheard 2.0 with the garish cheek implants, and the rest of her cosmetic upgrades. Let's be real, she is terrible in the film. Her performane is wooden, attempts at wry humor fall flat, and she and Momoa have zero chemistry. I don't get why "It was the most successfull film of all time". Jason Momoa is mega fun to watch, but his charm and physical prowess were not enogh to save the film a meh rating.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.