Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Amber-stans have got Marilyn Manson trending...

I wonder why?

Reactions: 2
Mornin', mornin', mornin'

The Amber-stans have got Marilyn Manson trending...

I wonder why?

That finished too quickly! More! I like Diana Davison, I also like a good whiskey, more on Sunday they say.

@attitudetattoostudio Insta - Johnnys got some new ink..... not sure what it is? great little vid and song

Last edited:
That is weak.
They may have a point about the juror 15.

But they still face the problem of the punitive damages.
Yes it's very much like Ruckle said through a million things at it and hope one sticks. The UK stuff will not hold up from what I gather. The only thing that seems concerning is the juror thing if true. Interesting to see what the lawyers make of it when they wake up haha.

Reactions: 3
Check out Nate the lawyer evaluation today of the appeal docs - it’s unbelievable looks like she is basically trying to appeal in because she believes she was abused in her mind regardless of whether she was or not 🤣🤣🤣it’s that whole “her truth” versus “ actual bleeping truth”

Along with a corrupt jury…

honestly she’s a disgrace

Here is the link

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think this is an actual appeal

This is a motion to have the verdict thrown out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Golly...

Come on... own up....

The mystery is solved....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Check out Nate the lawyer evaluation today of the appeal docs - it’s unbelievable looks like she is basically trying to appeal in because she believes she was abused in her mind regardless of whether she was or not 🤣🤣🤣it’s that whole “her truth” versus “ actual bleeping truth”

Along with a corrupt jury…

honestly she’s a disgrace

Here is the link

I can't see the Court accepting this argument as it would set a dangerous precedent. Next you'll have murders saying they don't believe they in their mind that they murdered someone 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well I'm starting to think it maybe time to pop over to 'that' thread here tbh!
It's very interesting case not just defamation either. The two cases cannot be compared other than they contain high profile people. She faked an FBI letter to access his computer. Then used that letter in family court to be able to relocate with her child. Meaning the child couldn't see their father. The father is Jamie Bell! There's also a witness who she tried to recruit to bring him down. I don't think he'll win like Johnny, he's less likable and she is more so. But the court case is going to have to big moments I feel. Is there a marilyn Manson v Evan Rachel Wood thread?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's very interesting case not just defamation either. The two cases cannot be compared other than they contain high profile people. She faked an FBI letter to access his computer. Then used that letter in family court to be able to relocate with her child. Meaning the child couldn't see their father. The father is Jamie Bell! There's also a witness who she tried to recruit to bring him down. I don't think he'll win like Johnny, he's less likable and she is more so. But the court case is going to have to big moments I feel. Is there a marilyn Manson v Evan Rachel Wood thread?
Agreed. The Jamie Bell situation really made me look deeper. He's a good lad that Billy Elliot. And yes. Nothing posted since April.....

Reactions: 2
She strikes me as being brainwashed.

Runkel will be discussing misheard motion tomorrow:

This fella's twitter also discussing motion (I don't have a twtter account so I can't post much from his twitter)
Christopher C. Melcher

@CA_Divorce

·
Jul 2

In a footnote, Heard’s attorney acknowledges that error in the jury list is not a basis for a new trial or appeal. But argues it does anyway.

Reactions: 4
Huh Jamie bell can’t see his kid? Because she is in hiding?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.