Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that remember her lines or doing lines?

Interesting she would do this now while she is hoping Depp will not make her pay the money she owes. If (or when, because she is like a rabid weasel) she publicly defames him again, what will happen?
That is a very interesting question.

I wonder if he could sue her again - in LA this time? The law might be different there (even higher bar)?

Or maybe he could take out an injunction?

Reactions: 4
It feels like we're all in an episode of Punk'd. I just can't get my head around it! I'm grateful to Law and Crime and Court TV being unbiased. They seem to be the only ones at the moment.

Reactions: 9
It feels like we're all in an episode of Punk'd. I just can't get my head around it! I'm grateful to Law and Crime and Court TV being unbiased. They seem to be the only ones at the moment.
I really hope those channels, Law & Crime and Court TV never delete the trial and it stays up on Youtube forever.

Reactions: 15
Also the jury listening to 3 weeks of evidence...erm thats how trials work Amber....you both got the same amount of time to present your case...

I hope they play her the Australia tape in the interview.

Reactions: 14
Calling Kate Moss - a woman that is way more famous than her in her own right - a "rando" has me wheezing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is that remember her lines or doing lines?

Interesting she would do this now while she is hoping Depp will not make her pay the money she owes. If (or when, because she is like a rabid weasel) she publicly defames him again, what will happen?
He needs to tell her to shut up or pay up!

Reactions: 7
I can’t see this interview creating the results and public opinion that Amber is hoping for.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Johnny isn't going to waive the 10 mil all the time she's gobbing off, and 1st claiming Kate Moss dragged herself out of the 90s woodwork and then saying Randos testified is hilarious. Keep digging Amber

Reactions: 12
I can’t see this interview creating the results and public opinion that Amber is hoping for.
I might.
If the plan is to stoke up the vitriol to garner pity....
... then off to the day time talk shows to talk about her kid and how terrible the internet is and call for censorship.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
FFS, I just watched the clip, now we are seeing benevolent amber, the martyr-:sick: Darlink- the jury did believe you amber, they believed the amber they heard on audio clips saying, "I was hitting you,...grow the duck up johnny... I did start a physical fight... suck my dick johnny," followed by vile maniacal laughter. They believed the amber heard barking "COUCH, COUCH, COUCH," the amber heard gaslighting with "you're not running from the fight, you're running from the solution. They believed your nasty mocking "Runaway to one of your 15 houses like a good husband." They believed your smirks and sly glances. They just did not believe your ghastly, face scrunching, over the top sobbing without tears lies.

She will never stop. I hope Depp's body guards are vigilant.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

""You cannot tell me that you think that this has been fair,” Heard shared, in reference to social media representation."

Amber love, you're doing it again.... saying the quiet part out loud.

Just because Bouzy told you 'Depp's support' was bots.... don't make it so.
It don't even mean 'Depp's support' are Depp supporters.....

Anywho....

Let's see what's trending on twitter.....
#AmberHeardIsALiar #AmberHeardIsAnAbuser #AmberHeardIsApsychopath

It's going well then....

NBC must be loving all the attention....
I wonder what the ad rates will be for the show?
Go on Dior....
Sneak a few cheeky Sauvage ads in....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Amber: “I just want Johnny to leave me alone, I just want him to leave me alone. I’ve said that for years now.” 😪

Also Amber: Look at me doing an exclusive interview and STILL talking about the trial and Johnny. 🥴

STFU Amber. 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I might.
If the plan is to stoke up the vitriol to garner pity....
... then off to the day time talk shows to talk about her kid and how terrible the internet is and call for censorship.
That is EXACTLY the aim. Reckon she'll pop up in UK media bigging up the Online Harms Act, along with some of her barrister buddies from the UK trial?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.