Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking about 'rando' witnesses. How can someone say with a straight face that 'people I interacted with who can confirm or deny my story' is random - that's the whole point of a bloody witness. Plus the narrative switching of 'but his team gave interviews first' when we can all prove they didn't... Saying something doesn't make it true, Amber, no matter how much you think it does.

Reactions: 17
If JD was of a mind to waive the damages, I hope he changes it now.
Yeah I was going to say same….. I hope he goes after her for the money.

Random … she’s implying they plucked random people to be witnesses …

Sorry the random comment just now was in reply to someone who asked what rando was but the comment has disappeared 🤣

Reactions: 5
That is EXACTLY the aim. Reckon she'll pop up in UK media bigging up the Online Harms Act, along with some of her barrister buddies from the UK trial?
Rachel Riley and Jess Phillips will be there, to hand out the Murdoch sponsored hankies.
It'll be a bunfest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wondering how do people know she didn't carry the child? Did she say, or was she photographed when she would of been pregnant or something.
There was something on twitter saying there was never a court case about the embryos. No files had been submitted. I guess that is from a conversation that Whitney had with her mum that Jennifer Howell heard. It's an odd one and I guess no ones business but intriguing none the less.
Because Amber herself stated that she had baby via surrogate

Reactions: 2
Eve love - engagement is the whole point of Twitter. It doesn't have to be positive engagement. If you don't want people commenting, then shut your gob.
This, also Eve people don't hate you, they despise, detest and loathe you. Hatred suggests passion; we are simply ennui with your blind devotion to your goddess amber heard. When she starts smacking you around, perhaps you will see the light and seek your very own TRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Because Amber herself stated that she had baby via surrogate

Thank you. I didn't know anything about her before this other than she married Depp. I had seen that weird Australia video they did. I was just wondering if she was public with it or if it was gossip.
I just don't know what she's expecting to gain from this interview. It's not like millions of people are just going to change their minds on her say so. The gaslighting is so clear and it's confusing. Is she just playing to her fans at this point, cementing in their loyalty so she can sell more books.

Reactions: 5
Gaslight detectors set.....

AMBER ALERT, AMBER ALERT....
And Elaine did no interviews, AH spokesperson sent no press releases or statements and the AH rage tweeters were silent and peaceful. Not aggressive at all. Am I in an alternative universe?!

Eve Barlow watch.....

Kremlinology edition.....

And todays rage salad is…. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Was just looking at this blind from 2018 for a totally different reason (52!! wtf!) and found this on it

"31.
Caught up in a world of drugs and sex and foreign travel, this A+ list celebrity/mogul who is richer than rich has fallen right back in the web of this A- list mostly movie actress who somehow managed to get the mogul to invest $300K into a non existent business of the girlfriend of the actress. This is an incredible long con the actress is running. Elon/Amber/VanRee

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think if a member of the jury were honest and serious about their role then it would be fairly straightforward to ignore social media and avoid news headlines for 6 weeks. There might be the odd slip of a mainstream news headline (which miraculously mostly became pro Amber when she brought a new PR team in...funny how Elaine has no issue with the jurors being exposed to that), or friends and family who try to discuss it. You would just turn away and refuse to engage with it though. If I were a member of the jury I would one hundred percent take a hiatus from social media during the trial.

So ultimately, she's attacking the jurors' characters and sense of morality. Is there even any evidence that the members of the jury were influenced by social media? If I were them I would be livid about being accused of this, having given six weeks of my life up to listen to all that, then given it a good three days of discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like she’s giving a ted talk 😭😭
with more smell the fart screwed face "acting" .. I want to direct her to a friends acting studio but then again they are a business not a charity

Yes and 4 cops. And Ben King how dare she!
and the guy who worked for TMZ you know the people she tipped off about her court visit and sold video, photos and audio to... so that was hardly random was it.. ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMO, Amber is ridiculously jealous of Kate Moss, who exudes coolness and poise and doesn’t reek of trying too hard (unlike someone we know) So she resorts to the Texas high school mean girl shtick that she’s done best her whole life. Rando, my arse

Reactions: 15
But she probably got paid for it and needs the dosh
i'm kinda hoping she will defame him again.. it's not that wild an assumption

ustrai
Johnny isn't going to waive the 10 mil all the time she's gobbing off, and 1st claiming Kate Moss dragged herself out of the 90s woodwork and then saying Randos testified is hilarious. Keep digging Amber
if she digs anymore she will end up in Australia... no wait...

How she can call credible and vlaid witnesses randos when she had the likes of Dr Speigel who by all accounts was some crazy person she found in a skip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i'm kinda hoping she will defame him again.. it's not that wild an assumption

ustrai

if she digs anymore she will end up in Australia... no wait...
I would prefer that Johnny just ignore her now, the more she tries to get a rise from him, the more people will question her claim that she just wants to be left alone but he won't do so.

I think if a member of the jury were honest and serious about their role then it would be fairly straightforward to ignore social media and avoid news headlines for 6 weeks. There might be the odd slip of a mainstream news headline (which miraculously mostly became pro Amber when she brought a new PR team in...funny how Elaine has no issue with the jurors being exposed to that), or friends and family who try to discuss it. You would just turn away and refuse to engage with it though. If I were a member of the jury I would one hundred percent take a hiatus from social media during the trial.

So ultimately, she's attacking the jurors' characters and sense of morality. Is there even any evidence that the members of the jury were influenced by social media? If I were them I would be livid about being accused of this, having given six weeks of my life up to listen to all that, then given it a good three days of discussion.
I agree. It’s not actually that difficult to avoid social media if you try. If I were a juror, I’d come home, eat my dinner, watch Netflix and go to bed. Rinse and repeat. If family or friends try to raise the issue with me I”d shut them down before they finished their sentence. A tedious thing to have to do for 6 weeks but not impossible at all if you’re civic minded.

Turd has no evidence that the jurors didn’t do that & it’s quite disgusting of her to impune their characters in that way.

Reactions: 17
I agree. It’s not actually that difficult to avoid social media if you try. If I were a juror, I’d come home, eat my dinner, watch Netflix and go to bed. Rinse and repeat. If family or friends try to raise the issue with me I”d shut them down before they finished their sentence. A tedious thing to have to do for 6 weeks but not impossible at all if you’re civic minded.

Turd has no evidence that the jurors didn’t do that & it’s quite disgusting of her to impune their characters in that way.
I think it would actually be quite liberating.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's bitter the randos she chose (and paid an eyewatering sum for) were not as credible and in some cases down right absurd compared to the randos Johnny chose.

I think it shows because they had tit to work with they provided tit or non existent evidence which was easily disproved.

Reactions: 6
I would prefer that Johnny just ignore her now, the more she tries to get a rise from him, the more people will question her claim that she just wants to be left alone but he won't do so.
I think he will, I got the feeling he is DONE with her. He just wants to move over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.