John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he’s actually let this creep in his house
Exactly! Back on with a new account still using his daughter for the gifts and still not had the meeting as he’s been too busy! That creep Chris has only done all that today for the clout, John knows about his past and still let him be around Deedee knowing he’s not a very nice man. They both had Deedee standing up and jumping like she’s a performing seal just to make them look good on camera. Disgusting the pair of them 🤬🤬
John was talking and joking about dogging and said to the women that was there about her dropping her knickers, the mans vulgar got no respect for women at all.

Back on live again 3rd time today jezzzus lovely weather and he’s got Deedee stuck indoors on live for hours on end.. she’s as white as a sheet the girl no fresh air all because he wants the attention and gifts… neglect or what!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Exactly! Back on with a new account still using his daughter for the gifts and still not had the meeting as he’s been too busy! That creep Chris has only done all that today for the clout, John knows about his past and still let him be around Deedee knowing he’s not a very nice man. They both had Deedee standing up and jumping like she’s a performing seal just to make them look good on camera. Disgusting the pair of them 🤬🤬
John was talking and joking about dogging and said to the women that was there about her dropping her knickers, the mans vulgar got no respect for women at all.

Back on live again 3rd time today jezzzus lovely weather and he’s got Deedee stuck indoors on live for hours on end.. she’s as white as a sheet the girl no fresh air all because he wants the attention and gifts… neglect or what!
Both John and that Chris are vile I feel sorry for Dee being treated like some circus act it's disgusting 😕

When will people see him for what he is.

Reactions: 3
I’ve reported the seizure video again. It’s not raising awareness, as he’s claimed previously,
it’s exposing a young woman in a vulnerable state, who cannot consent!

Reactions: 10
Another lovely day and he’s on live again begging for gifts ‘ it’s triple points’ that’s all he’s interested in Deedee in the background getting ignored he should have her out some fresh air not stuck in everyday while he begs for gifts! 😡
the girls tapping away at his arm for attention.. he’s disgusting just ignoring her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
It took Deedee to have a seizure before he’d come off the live, you could clearly see she wasn’t comfortable and enjoying it but he still kept it going. How in gods name is this her consenting to be on there on public show when she’s so vulnerable and having seizures it’s unbelievable how this is allowed to carry on…

I hope Social Work are aware of this thread. How is he getting away with allowing convicted Sex Offenders in the house with a vulnerable young woman? The mind boggles.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It took Deedee to have a seizure before he’d come off the live, you could clearly see she wasn’t comfortable and enjoying it but he still kept it going. How in gods name is this her consenting to be on there on public show when she’s so vulnerable and having seizures it’s unbelievable how this is allowed to carry on…
It's so sad I feel so bad for her I really do. I don't understand how it's clear to see day in and day out that he is abusing her yet nothing is ever done. That poor girl has no life, he should be going above and beyond to give that lovely girl the best life she could possibly have. It's makes me sick it really does

I cant understand why she is kept indoors. Even the lady in America (Dub_Frost) has a terminally ill non mobile non verbal child with high medical care requirements and still takes her out and about. Deedee is no where near as severe yet is kept inside 😢

He’s got Deedee back on live again! 3/4 times a day he’s on now since coming back live he’s making up for the gifts he’s missed being off TT for 3 weeks, his words this is Deedees social life now!! Supposed to be a caring dad it’s not what I see 😡

I cant understand why she is kept indoors. Even the lady in America (Dub_Frost) has a terminally ill non mobile non verbal child with high medical care requirements and still takes her out and about. Deedee is no where near as severe yet is kept inside 😢
Because it’s easier for him to just have Deedee sitting in front of a camera day after day while strangers come on and entertain her.
He’s just admitted she’s having too many episodes today but yet he’s still got her on live and going on about sending roses. Deedee looks so unwell she’s as white as a sheet feel so sorry for her 😢❤
Saying to her now about coming off live knowing she will not want to.. why doesn’t he just stop the live instead of making her worse by saying it. He knows what he’s doing!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Just been watching their live and his Amazon wish list has been violated!! It’s now full of butt plugs, dildos, condoms, gi*p masks, haemorrhoid cream and so on…..🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I know its a bad thing to say but the only time I feel she is safe is when they are online because we can keep an eye on her.god knows what goes on behind closed doors

• Heart
Another lovely day and he’s on live again begging for gifts ‘ it’s triple points’ that’s all he’s interested in Deedee in the background getting ignored he should have her out some fresh air not stuck in everyday while he begs for gifts! 😡
the girls tapping away at his arm for attention.. he’s disgusting just ignoring her.
He was on there doing exact thing today then left her in lounge because she was having seizures so called great father he is nowhere but a begging vile msn

He was on there doing exact thing today then left her in lounge because she was having seizures so called great father he is nowhere but a begging vile msn
She was having seizures again this afternoon,she's just come from hospital having blood test and he just sits there exploiting this poor girl,she really looked unwell

• Sad
  • Angry