John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught the end of that and I felt so sorry for her. The woman in the box was trying to get Deedee to do a heart and she just sat there looking away and sad. He then reluctantly said they would have to go as she's not up to it. The attention he so desperately craves is not normal.

Reactions: 5
He’s at it again, posting pics of Dee in hospital, her post surgery wounds. This is so wrong! Poor girl can’t consent to that! I’ve reported again

• Wow
  • Angry
I can't stand him is it appropriate to gyrate in next to nothing with your disabled adult daughter, who can't say no on live

Reactions: 6
Sasha Fontaine said Johns been to Oz for three weeks so keep those gifts coming.

Reactions: 4
Sasha Fontaine said Johns been to Oz for three weeks so keep those gifts coming.
Apparently he used the go fund money to spend time with a married who's left her husband and Dee Dee was in respite,that man is so dodgy.

Reactions: 7
He doesn’t come across very grateful when he gets sent gifts for DeeDee, he opened a tinker bell doll someone had sent and said ‘oh no another one’ ! He starts a match with everyone he duals without even asking. I don’t like the way he leaves DeeDee on camera when he goes off to make a coffee, I know he’s not away long but she looks so lost and uncomfortable on her own 😕

Reactions: 3
Both John and that Chris are vile I feel sorry for Dee being treated like some circus act it's disgusting 😕

When will people see him for what he is.
I keep saying that myself he gives me the creeps tbh.

He’s at it again, posting pics of Dee in hospital, her post surgery wounds. This is so wrong! Poor girl can’t consent to that! I’ve reported again
Vile little man

Reactions: 4
Mai John went on holiday without Dee Dee according to Chris with money coined from TikTok that was meant for Dee dee
I’m so torn on this. A friend of mine is a carer for his son, the amount of work he has to do daily, with no breaks, turning an adult in bed, lifting them to wash them, lifting for toilet needs, it’s beyond exhausting so a holiday was deserved. BUT if he asked for the money by saying the holiday was for Dee Dee, he’s a thief. That vid also says Dee Dee never goes out, if so that’s appalling! I’ve never been comfortable watching these two because it’s so exploitive, he uses her like a puppet for attention for him. I’m stunned we don’t have laws to protect kids from being shown online.

I’m so torn on this. A friend of mine is a carer for his son, the amount of work he has to do daily, with no breaks, turning an adult in bed, lifting them to wash them, lifting for toilet needs, it’s beyond exhausting so a holiday was deserved. BUT if he asked for the money by saying the holiday was for Dee Dee, he’s a thief. That vid also says Dee Dee never goes out, if so that’s appalling! I’ve never been comfortable watching these two because it’s so exploitive, he uses her like a puppet for attention for him. I’m stunned we don’t have laws to protect kids from being shown online.
He supposedly used the money for Dee to go to Australia for 3 weeks to meet a third woman he has been in contact with disgusting vile man using his disabled daughter for money and gifts definitely something not right with him.

He supposedly used the money for Dee to go to Australia for 3 weeks to meet a third woman he has been in contact with disgusting vile man using his disabled daughter for money and gifts definitely something not right with him.
Tia women *

Now it's wrong that he used the money that he said was a holiday for Deedee. However part of me thinks she probably had a much better time in respite with carers who probably took her out into the fresh air. Inactivated with her rather than her spending her days just sat on tiktok lives.

Now it's wrong that he used the money that he said was a holiday for Deedee. However part of me thinks she probably had a much better time in respite with carers who probably took her out into the fresh air. Inactivated with her rather than her spending her days just sat on tiktok lives.
But he says he can’t get respite because nobody can meet her needs. So which is it John?

Reactions: 6
Yet again exploiting that poor young lady at her most vulnerable! How many times does he need to be reported before they take any notice??

Yet again exploiting that poor young lady at her most vulnerable! How many times does he need to be reported before they take any notice??
He’s a vile man whose playing on people’s heart strings he’s reached a new level now with this hospital visit recording Deedee going, before the op and after it! All without her consent as a 20 year old vulnerable adult 😡😡

Reactions: 7
He’s a vile man whose playing on people’s heart strings he’s reached a new level now with this hospital visit recording Deedee going, before the op and after it! All without her consent as a 20 year old vulnerable adult 😡😡
Now he has got his other daughter on tik tok her child was crying today and she ignored him and was obviously getting gifts/money as she kept saying thank you for the gifts so another begging scrounger and vulnerable people will keep giving

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Don't think anyone is going to take any notice tbh also pissing of to Australia using the money that was donated for Dee when will people see through him.Always going on about Dee being sexually abused as a child and he didn't stop it an admits to being in the house he makes my blood boil.

Don't think she did have a good time as he told that Chris he nearly had to come back early as dee was very poorly

Reactions: 1