John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why he isn’t asking for help with the care? Why doesn’t she have a female carer? Why doesn’t she attend a social care setting? She’s entitled to her own social life away from her dad! What is he hiding?

Reactions: 12
Contraception might cause bigger problems - there's some pretty harsh side effects obviously differing from person to person. With all her medication already it might be exhausting to add another to the list. But I do think Dee Dee should have a professional female carer and it would allow her to see at least one more person. She must get so bored of the same thing day in day out! :cry:
He has mentioned that he had a carer/carers at one point but there was a mix up with Deedees medication and it was given twice something like that so now he doesn’t trust having carers in and someone did say to him that not all carers are the same and make those mistakes. He could have carers to just do Deedees personal care while he continues to do her medication himself but he doesn’t want to but yet continuously says he has to do everything for Deedee but clearly that’s his choice when there are other options. Having to pay or contribute for carers would affect the finances I suppose so that could also be a reason. As you stated it would be nice for Deedee to have interactions with other people and not just her dad 24/7 or sister for a short time each day. If for whatever reason he was unable to look after his daughter then poor Deedee would have to be looked after by others which would be I would think very traumatic for her as other people are not part of Deedees everyday life.

Reactions: 7
Contraception might cause bigger problems - there's some pretty harsh side effects obviously differing from person to person. With all her medication already it might be exhausting to add another to the list. But I do think Dee Dee should have a professional female carer and it would allow her to see at least one more person. She must get so bored of the same thing day in day out! :cry:
DeeDee apparently used to have a female carer but wouldn’t let the carer near her according to John,DeeDee only let John care for her

Reactions: 3
He has mentioned that he had a carer/carers at one point but there was a mix up with Deedees medication and it was given twice something like that so now he doesn’t trust having carers in and someone did say to him that not all carers are the same and make those mistakes. He could have carers to just do Deedees personal care while he continues to do her medication himself but he doesn’t want to but yet continuously says he has to do everything for Deedee but clearly that’s his choice when there are other options. Having to pay or contribute for carers would affect the finances I suppose so that could also be a reason. As you stated it would be nice for Deedee to have interactions with other people and not just her dad 24/7 or sister for a short time each day. If for whatever reason he was unable to look after his daughter then poor Deedee would have to be looked after by others which would be I would think very traumatic for her as other people are not part of Deedees everyday life.
Good point about the finances... I'm sure he trains people at the gym. Surely if DeeDee had a carer he could spend more time training clients and make up for that money but that would mean he'd have to work more for an increased income which is clearly not something he wants to do when he's receiving a steady amount of TikTok gifts 🤨

Reactions: 3
Good point about the finances... I'm sure he trains people at the gym. Surely if DeeDee had a carer he could spend more time training clients and make up for that money but that would mean he'd have to work more for an increased income which is clearly not something he wants to do when he's receiving a steady amount of TikTok gifts 🤨
He has mentioned he’s had clients in the past not sure if that’s the case now? Yes I think now that he has a larger following and the amount of monetary gifts he receives on a daily basis that would financially make up for not having to be a PT.

Reactions: 1
So he wants to take her on holiday, how about he starts off by taking her away for the day instead of her cooped up in the house all day.. he's also got it in her head that she's getting a present every day and if she doesn't get anything he makes a big deal out of it.. he is vile as a father for talking about periods or her being shaved down there, it's just something a proper dad wouldn't dream of saying.. his ex maybe wasn't great to him but he's using it as a sob story for more gifts and attention.

Reactions: 10
So taking her to the zoo to see some koalas would be too much for deedee but taking her to Austrailia would be okay.
He also said that some guy set up the gofund me and now John cannot get hold of him through tiktok or through email he also can't find out any information from gofundme as it's in the man's name....some bloke he met online
So how will he access the funds?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So he wants to take her on holiday, how about he starts off by taking her away for the day instead of her cooped up in the house all day.. he's also got it in her head that she's getting a present every day and if she doesn't get anything he makes a big deal out of it.. he is vile as a father for talking about periods or her being shaved down there, it's just something a proper dad wouldn't dream of saying.. his ex maybe wasn't great to him but he's using it as a sob story for more gifts and attention.
Yes he’s encouraged Deedee to expect presents everyday now and I’ve noticed he sometimes makes a remark on a certain gift as in ‘oh why do people send these’ I think that’s extremely rude of him if it wasn’t for generous, caring people sending presents everyday I’m sure he would not buy Deedee something for her to play with which keeps her occupied. It’s like he’s entitled now and expects these gifts even if he does say thankyou for the gifts it’s not very heartfelt.

Reactions: 5
Does he ever take her out? What about food shopping etc
He probably orders food deliveries. He might take her out and just not record - I imagine it would be quite a handful with the public eye watching him record whilst she has a seizure. Although she seems most the time to be inside on that sofa not even a change of scenery.

Reactions: 4
He will be raking it in with her disability money and his caring money. Now he has the gifts, content pay, wish lists and a gfm. Pure and utter greed.
It is disgusting he talks about her personal care. She could be put on contraception to stop her periods and realistically she doesn't need shaving especially down below.
He should really sort out some carers. I know he said DeeDee didn’t like her female carer and I guess that could be linked to her mum if the stories about her are true (or maybe he’s exaggerated the truth so it gives him a valid reason for not having carers 🤷🏼‍♀️). I wonder if the cost of outsider carers is covered in any money DeeDee receives ? He needs to think ahead too, I know it sounds horrible but he won’t always be around so he should really be making provisions for the future, both financially and getting DeeDee used to others helping her. Carers are professionals so I’m sure given time they could win her trust. I’m sure he will say he’s doing what is best for DeeDee but it seems like he’s doing what’s best for himself !

So he's been scammed, well serves him right for getting greedy.
Who by ?

Reactions: 2
Well according to her dad he hasn’t even really looked into it… so if that’s the case why is the go fund me set at £5000 I think it is. It was mentioned to him about taking Deedee to Disneyworld Paris but he came up with one excuse or another. Deedee loves koala bears so that’s the reason he wants to take her there, nothing to do of course with him wanting to go to the other side of the world to see friends as I’m pretty sure I heard him say that on a live he has friends there. The way Deedee is with her seizures that would scare me to put her through a flight for that long when he has never done that before so I would think that could be quite a risky thing to do.
London zoo has koala bears he could easily take her there

Reactions: 6
So taking her to the zoo to see some koalas would be too much for deedee but taking her to Austrailia would be okay.
He also said that some guy set up the gofund me and now John cannot get hold of him through tiktok or through email he also can't find out any information from gofundme as it's in the man's name....some bloke he met online
So how will he access the funds?
This is what I was referring to when I said he's getting scammed.
If this does turn out to be a scam he will set his own Gfm up and love the extra attention and more donations from the pity party.

This is what I was referring to when I said he's getting scammed.
If this does turn out to be a scam he will set his own Gfm up and love the extra attention and more donations from the pity party.
Oh that's terrible.

It is if it's true, but wouldn't surprise me if it's a set up to get the sympathy views in. Then the man magically gets back in touch as he's been in hospital etc

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So all the current charity runs and donations to the gofund me are going god knows where. How awful.

London zoo has koala bears he could easily take her there
Yes well that would be more practical given Deedees condition. I think there’s a bit more to it why he seems so keen on getting to Australia when clearly there are places he could take his daughter to for a little holiday/break closer without having to put her through the ordeal of travelling to the other side of the world 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4