John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing…just there on his live, someone asked how old deedee is. She said ‘20’ he said no you’ve had a birthday so you need to add one more on and that equals… again she said ‘20’ now how is that young lady able to consent and understand that she’s broadcast to masses of people online? Does he accept a nod of the head as consent? Which is her standard answer anyway and probably doesn’t mean yes in the way we would say yes.

Yes she is at home all the time.
A couple of times recently he's taken her out to the displays etc though. But apparently it causes an increase in her seizures which is why she stays home all the time normally.
What about her own need for social time with people her own age? I’m pretty sure that’s another safeguard issue 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She has no concept of social media . Society. Privacy. It's so sad that he thinks she's just like a normal 20 year old woman. She needs safeguarding.

Reactions: 5
He has a GFM uo to raise money to take DeeDee on holiday. Had donations today, but the back story he says DeeDee is in hospital
View attachment 944686
Does she not attend any social care? Surely she’s not at home all day every day 😩
I asked him a few months if DeeDee went to any clubs or centres and he said there wasn’t any that tailored to her needs and if she goes to any she doesn’t like them

Reactions: 1
I asked him a few months if DeeDee went to any clubs or centres and he said there wasn’t any that tailored to her needs and if she goes to any she doesn’t like them
Bullshit. My daughter is a young adult and loves her social care place. They have people with all kinds of complex needs and very well experienced staff to deal with them! This means I can go to work! Yes John…some of us work as well as care! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Must be isolated.
There's loads of SEN and Disability groups in Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes

Reactions: 7
Glad I found this thread.
he pops up on my fyp all the time and I have to skip. I get a really bad feeling about him.
It’s just really really inappropriate

• Heart
I think DeeDee is an absolute sweetie but yes John is absolutely taking the piss and exploiting her. What enrichment does she get? They’re on TT everyday, often he ignores what she says and sticks Disney+ on. The amount of gifts are insane. I thought he was lonely as a carer at first but it’s obvious what his goal is, ££££££.

I’m sure I seen someone post before how it isn’t the full story with DeeDees mom and that they was both smack heads but he managed to clean up and the mother didn’t. Either way he gives me bad/off vibes

Deedee on life . Looking exhausted she's fed up of tiktok.
John talking about her being on her period to everyone..... so uncalled for.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
So John has dueled Lucy Rose for about 60 seconds..
Makes me think he's doing it for the gifts because we all know Lucy loves a boxing match.

Reactions: 3
Deedee on life . Looking exhausted she's fed up of tiktok.
John talking about her being on her period to everyone..... so uncalled for.
he just had Lucy Rose on ffs.
Poor Deedee she really doesn’t look good at all and there he is using her as a prop almost, why can’t he just wait til she goes to bed? Poor girl

• Angry
Makes me really sad.
Tiktok is being used by SO many parents under the guise of "spreading awareness "
NONE of their kids or mentally disabled adults can give informed consent.

Last edited:
  • Angry
I've just recieved a fair a bit of abuse for saying I find John really weird. Apperently I'm weird for thinking he's inappropriate.

• Wow
I've just recieved a fair a bit of abuse for saying I find John really weird. Apperently I'm weird for thinking he's inappropriate.
It’s the guise of being a ‘troll’ against people who are Carers and just solely trying to raise awareness - but it isn’t the truth is it, it’s blatantly obvious that it’s beyond that, they get greedy too.

I have a disabled daughter her needs are worse than DeeDee’s and there is no chance in hell I’d ever be doing any of this crap. And trust me, she could definitely do with financial help to get the aids she needs to enrich her life but that is my responsibility, not to mention what a previous poster put about being able to consent to this.

what doesn’t add up either is if DeeDee was taken advantage of and has a dangerous mother why is he just posting her online where anyone can see?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The guy who.is singing is the same man that did a tikok dual chat with deede and John whilst he was in the bath...bizarre

She was falling asleep in the live but he keeps her up so the viewers can see them it’s bizarre how his “fame” has gone to his head

• Angry
I had his minions having a go at me too, they really can’t see through his dark side can they?

It’s the guise of being a ‘troll’ against people who are Carers and just solely trying to raise awareness - but it isn’t the truth is it, it’s blatantly obvious that it’s beyond that, they get greedy too.

I have a disabled daughter her needs are worse than DeeDee’s and there is no chance in hell I’d ever be doing any of this crap. And trust me, she could definitely do with financial help to get the aids she needs to enrich her life but that is my responsibility, not to mention what a previous poster put about being able to consent to this.

what doesn’t add up either is if DeeDee was taken advantage of and has a dangerous mother why is he just posting her online where anyone can see?
He seems to think he has it the worst, that nobody’s child is worse than his. She doesn’t attend any social care or do anything out of the home, as far as I can gather, because in the words of his ‘fans’, her needs can’t be dealt with. That is a rubbish excuse! There are so many people with complex needs who live exceptionally full lives, with excellent carers! He can apply for respite/social care with local authority funding, but from what I can gather…he hasn’t! I fee for that poor girl. She’s being exploited on social media, she can’t consent to it and tiktok will not remove him!

It makes me laugh when he talks about how many followers they have and whenever anyone else says anything negative they he calls out " can we get some mods on this"

• Wow
Reactions: 4