John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it causes seizures but like he cares ?
he said she needs a surgery on her brain to stop the seizures so much but doesn’t want to do it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why does John not wipe Dee Dee's mouth on live.

I noticed he put the drooling patches on one live, the fact she drools excessively whilst using the patches is a little bit concerning I think he needs to get a second opinion. And honestly if wiping her mouth does trigger seizures (???), you can get those adult ‘dribble bibs’ to help her feel more comfortable and they style them in a way that’s more dignifying/ you wouldn’t know it’s a bib as such, I used to have some custom made for my daughter and given deedee loves Disney so much I think she could get some lovely ones made. Just be more dignifying and comfortable for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair he just this second wiped her dribble and she straight up punched him in the side of the head as he turned away …..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just wondered if a wet mouth might be uncomfortable for her and maybe cause a sore mouth, by watching Deedee I'm kinda learning how difficult it must be for a carer 24/7 with a child like Deedee. Do parents get any kind of help by that I mean so John could have a few days break on his own to recharge.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just wondered if a wet mouth might be uncomfortable for her and maybe cause a sore mouth, by watching Deedee I'm kinda learning how difficult it must be for a carer 24/7 with a child like Deedee. Do parents get any kind of help by that I mean so John could have a few days break on his own to recharge.
Basically no.
You have to actively go out and get it if you want it. My daughter is more severely disabled than DeeDee, she is 10 and we’ve never had respite or support despite begging for it. I had a breakdown earlier last year and ended up sending an email begging for help to my local Carers centre who referred me (with my permission) to social services as a fast track, this was the only way we could obtain some respite - even then, what’s offered is basically one day in the school holidays at a centre. But it’s better than nothing!

I’d be surprised if DeeDee isn’t known to social services given her mother etc, so this is what I was a bit confused about. They like to check in that you’re doing everything to enrich and support, they’ll signpost to groups etc. It could be that now DeeDee is an adult that they’ve just signed her off. But John sincerely needs to get her into a group or activity where she’s away from him even if it’s for an hour a week, it would be so good for them both. I suspect it’s because it’s cost money… and definitely saying they can’t cater to her needs is a load of old bull.c

• Heart
Basically no.
You have to actively go out and get it if you want it. My daughter is more severely disabled than DeeDee, she is 10 and we’ve never had respite or support despite begging for it. I had a breakdown earlier last year and ended up sending an email begging for help to my local Carers centre who referred me (with my permission) to social services as a fast track, this was the only way we could obtain some respite - even then, what’s offered is basically one day in the school holidays at a centre. But it’s better than nothing!

I’d be surprised if DeeDee isn’t known to social services given her mother etc, so this is what I was a bit confused about. They like to check in that you’re doing everything to enrich and support, they’ll signpost to groups etc. It could be that now DeeDee is an adult that they’ve just signed her off. But John sincerely needs to get her into a group or activity where she’s away from him even if it’s for an hour a week, it would be so good for them both. I suspect it’s because it’s cost money… and definitely saying they can’t cater to her needs is a load of old bull.c
Jelly my heart goes out to you, I've a lot in experience caring for a sick child and how difficult it is, I was doing it single handed for a few years and it's exhausting so I fully understand you having a break down x Just to add I've never experienced a child like Deedee and her complex needs.

• Heart
Basically no.

She will be under the 18-25 transition team, my daughter attends social care while I go to work, the social worker assessed our need as a family, the county council gave us a social care budget and we contribute monthly to that. There are many young people in her setting who have varying degrees of need/support and they are all catered for! Deedee as a young woman needs more social life than just her dads tiktok!

Jelly my heart goes out to you, I've a lot in experience caring for a sick child and how difficult it is, I was doing it single handed for a few years and it's exhausting so I fully understand you having a break down x Just to add I've never experienced a child like Deedee and her complex needs.
I echo this jelly x

• Heart
Basically no.

I concurr.
We get 6 hours of respite care every week for our son who has additional needs.
It's paid for by the services too.
We're under the same council as John too!

She will have an ehcp until she's 25 so her care needs should be in that which will help him get additional help, transport and a personal budget if he needs to pay for services.

Right now that Chris guy (that once did a live whilst he was in the bath with deedee and John) is doing a live with them.
Deedee is throwing blankets off , spitting at the camera and raising her fists at the phone and hitting john
She doesn't want to be sat on tiktok all day!!!! Also I freezing and she's in the skimpy moana boob tube and skirt.

• Wow
  • Sad
What is happening
He creeps me out I just get such a weird feeling. That poor girl shouldn't be on lives all the time. It's like she is a prop for gifts and sympathy. I don't know it just doesn't sit right with me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That man has been naked and in a bath doing a duet live with deedee and John.

Glory hunting always.

• Wow
Reactions: 2