Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crazycatlady193

It’s just after 1 in the morning here and I’ve just came across John and DeeDee on live. Poor DeeDee is having multiple seizures on live and John makes no attempt to end the live/switch off the camera, instead he allows everyone to see her in a vulnerable, undignified manner. I feel so incredibly sad for DeeDee, she deserves better than being plastered over TikTok with no respect for her privacy.

This isn’t the first time I have come across them live in the early hours of the morning either. Sleep is incredibly important for people with epilepsy/who have seizures, a lack of sleep or a poor sleep pattern is a massive trigger for seizures so it pains me to see a very tired looking Dee sat on live night after night, surely superdad John would know this and want to do everything possible to reduce the risk of seizures?! 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So I've heard about the GFM it's terrible and I see John has made another one where the money will go straight into his account. My question is, why does he need all this money? I'm not mean but he's gifted constantly daily for hours, we have seen how much can be made from the people that have been talked about on Tattle. He never takes Dee out does he and she's normally dressed in an outfit bought by a fan. Finally although I have lots more I want to say, what did he do before Tictok in fact what did any of them do.

MrsWalton

👏👏👏 well done for doing that I 100% agree with everything you’ve mentioned as I’ve spoken about on my previous posts. Hopefully it will be looked into as Deedees physically, emotional and mental well-being is what’s most important as she is a vulnerable young adult. The police attended the home a while back as he was reported by someone so they made their checks but according to her dad the police seemed to find his TikToks of Deedee quite amusing and saw no harm in them 🤷🏻‍♀️ But again it wouldn’t be the first time the police or social services got it wrong we know that by what we’ve seen in the past and more recently regarding children.

That’s so nice of you to share that and your sister sounds a truly amazing independent young woman. I think unfortunately for Deedee she doesn’t have any other support really from what her dad says, it’s just him and Deedee, no one else in her life except him and her sister who she supposedly sees when he goes the gym. I would presume he would get the full benefits you’ve mentioned and as a lot of people have mentioned on a post he did yesterday regarding his go fund me that there are a lot of charities that would pay for a holiday for him and Deedee as she is disabled, whether he knew that or not who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s so nice of you to share that and your sister sounds a truly amazing independent young woman. I think unfortunately for Deedee she doesn’t have any other support really from what her dad says, it’s just him and Deedee, no one else in her life except him and her sister who she supposedly sees when he goes the gym. I would presume he would get the full benefits you’ve mentioned and as a lot of people have mentioned on a post he did yesterday regarding his go fund me that there are a lot of charities that would pay for a holiday for him and Deedee as she is disabled, whether he knew that or not who knows?
If the police can’t see anything but fun in those tik toks then should they even be in the police !! The lives though they need to be watched she is sometimes so distressed, it’s heartbreaking, I watched one she was clearly tired and kept tapping him on the shoulder and all he said “not now bed later” this was 1am 2hours later he’s still there’s she’s more distressed!

• Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
John mentioned a few months back that Dee Dee mum was on drugs when she was pregnant hence the Brian damage but he didn’t know till years later, apparently the mum was abusive and called them police saying that John hit her and he got out in jail for the night when John was in jail for the night the mum would invite men round who sexually abused Dee Dee. When she was a teenager Dee Dee said something to a teacher or a carer and it all came out what the mum was doing and than she left and hasn’t been around since. Again I don’t know the facts this is just what he said on a live a few months back he got very emotional and cut the live. I haven’t really watched much of the tik toks as started to get weird vibes from what he was saying for example him talking about having to shave Dee Dee in her private areas.
And this is exactly why he shouldn’t be doing any of what he does on TikTok. That is absolutely NOBODY’S business, and to think he’s saying things like that and exposing that poor girl’s trauma to the entire world on a very public platform when she can’t consent to that information being shared is disgusting. But hey, as long as he’s getting gifts, follows and likes right?!

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I've noticed a few times what he says doesn't add up. He looks like a manipulator and attention seeker though.

greeneyes23

John on live with that Chris, yet again ignoring dee dee. I got blocked twice for trying to make John aware of the person Chris is. Very disturbing that he quite happily will allow that kind of behaviour around dee dee. The more I watch John the weirder he comes across

Reactions: 8

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Does anyone have any information on where I can report this scumbag. I’ve saved the video and I think the relevant authorities need to intervene

• Heart

diglet

Chatty Member
I hope someone reports him to social services, on the surface he seems like a loving father but there are many worrying things he does.

Allie101

Chatty Member
The stories about him and deedee having to live on park benches when deedees mum was being abusive.
School calling social services multiple times on john.
John turning up at school drunk asking for help.
Nothing adds up

gimm3more

VIP Member
Yes he’s had that up for a while now! There was a live tonight for his go fund me to help towards the holiday to Australia! This is no way aimed at Deedee bless her, my heart goes out to her 🙏💜 she is an amazing young woman, but there are also children/young adults with disabilities even doing things themselves to raise money for a charity and this man has the audacity to want an expensive holiday to Australia! You would just be so grateful for the monetary gifts you already receive on a daily basis from your followers. As you so rightly said why doesn’t he save up for the holiday himself as he is saving money on not having to buy Deedee any gifts plus all the monetary gifts he gets on his lives. I’m just truly bewildered!! I really feel for other parents/parent who have a child with a disability who get no extra help whatsoever and cannot take their child on such an expensive holiday.

No he certainly doesn’t come across as a timid abused man, he’s fame hungry and craves the attention he’s now getting.
Also not to be ableist, but wouldn’t it be impossible for her to travel to Australia? Airlines won’t let people board intoxicated as they wouldn’t be able to act appropriately in an emergency situation. Surely a 24+ hour journey would be logistically impossible?! She can barely sit through a tiktok live for a few hours without having seizures god bless her. Putting her through a journey like that would be abuse.

He’s on live receiving birthday cards and gifts whilst doing a match with someone receiving gifts and likes the usually stuff.. he’s more interested in that than paying attention to his daughter who just sits and constantly looks at him for cues. He says he does this for awareness to educate people on deedees condition but yet telling the world and his wife Deedee is constipated and he needs to ‘get it out of her’ how is that educational?? Is that something we all need to know?? I’m 100% sure if Deedee had her own personal choice she would not want such a personal thing spoken about on a social media platform 😡 the man has no morals, no thought for his daughter he’s only interested in the limelight that he now gets because he’s used his daughter as a prop to get him that attention. I would like to know why he never took action to get the man/men who sexual abused his daughter as hes alleged. Clearly if this happened then he is responsible for letting a sick child abuser walk away to then go on and abuse other children! Even though he proclaims to love all his followers etc but yet could not get a man/men prosecuted for what he/they did to his daughter??? He wants all the support etc of his followers but yet let a scum bag walk away with abusing a child, that was his responsibility as a father and also a decent human being with a wider responsibility to the public in ensuring the abuser/abusers were lawfully brought to justice for the paedophile they are…

• Angry
  • Wow

Dolly 123

So he's sniffing round Sasha with his daughter in tow, nice 🙄🥴
Don't think she is the right sex for him check out his pictures on his Instagram in his leather things and chains reckon these are for gay mags 😆

My thoughts exactly! The new GFM page was set up 3 weeks ago but yet John is only now making a post about the last one, surely this post should have been done straight away when all this first happened. There is no investigation by the sounds of it as he said he hasn’t heard anything from police etc so I’m intrigued as to why the post now?? For a man who says constantly he’s only on TikTok for awareness and to make people happy and that he doesn’t want or ask for anything then now having 2 GFM pages in his name ( someone else also going to do a page for him also ) he certainly is not discouraging people from setting them up and from donating which I would think would be a decent thing to do.
It seems this man is just greedy and out for what he can gain from the public using his disabled daughter to achieve this! As was stated in previous post he cannot be struggling financially as I’m sure he gets all the appropriate benefits for Deedee, her clothes are bought from fans and he also receives some clothing himself and tbh I wouldn’t think his shopping bill either is very costly as he lives on chicken/rice he says and Deedee is liquid fed so again when you take all that into account as this is what he chooses to share daily then why on earth would he keep on taking money from complete strangers if he was this amazing and honourable man….
Wonder what benefits would say bet he is raking money in on tik tok something really amiss with this vile little man.

Last edited:
  • Wow

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
John mentioned a few months back that Dee Dee mum was on drugs when she was pregnant hence the Brian damage but he didn’t know till years later, apparently the mum was abusive and called them police saying that John hit her and he got out in jail for the night when John was in jail for the night the mum would invite men round who sexually abused Dee Dee. When she was a teenager Dee Dee said something to a teacher or a carer and it all came out what the mum was doing and than she left and hasn’t been around since. Again I don’t know the facts this is just what he said on a live a few months back he got very emotional and cut the live. I haven’t really watched much of the tik toks as started to get weird vibes from what he was saying for example him talking about having to shave Dee Dee in her private areas.

• Wow

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Glad I found this thread.
he pops up on my fyp all the time and I have to skip. I get a really bad feeling about him.
It’s just really really inappropriate

• Heart

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
She's sat on live with a top that shows her breasts he says it only shows a bit of booby,very strange this I understand she's a young woman but honestly very inappropriate clothing to put her in never seen a parent put their disabled adult child in revaling clothes like this if she's hot than a vest and shorts, very dodgy and I'm sure you understand what his actions and behaviour makes people think bad things about them just being dad caring for disabled daughter

• Sick
  • Wow

Allie101

Chatty Member
Deedee just had a huge seizure on live. Was so sad to see and scary. She then sobbed and cried afterwards. So distressed.
Yes this is a part of her life. Yes she is 20. But NO she cannot give informed consent to be on a live. She has no ability to independently understand what tiktok or social media even is....