Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve actuey commented something on a post tonight and have now found myself blocked all good doesn’t matter what really matters is a child/young woman being exploited for the way they are her father is an an out and out manipulator putting his daughter on show for the sympathy and views he knows tjhis will get an out an out attention seeking twat it’s all very wrong 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Does anyone follow these? John is dad/carer to deedee and they often go live. I find the lives very odd, I wonder if deedee can consent to being on his tiktok. On todays live, someone asked about deedee’s wish list and he told her to say ‘love you’ which personally I find inappropriate. I clicked on the wish list and it’s got a lot of mens stuff on it!

• Wow

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I don't know why he makes her sit on live with him. She may enjoy it so a short time would be fine. But why not go live when she is settled for the night in bed. It's all for sympathy and gifts he exploits her in my opinion. Just gives me creep vibes. Like is it an account to raise awareness for your daughter's condition and raising a disabled child. Or is it for him to flex his muscles and get attention 🤔

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why he isn’t asking for help with the care? Why doesn’t she have a female carer? Why doesn’t she attend a social care setting? She’s entitled to her own social life away from her dad! What is he hiding?

Why is he always shirtless? It’s so inappropriate. Then you’ve got all the arse lickers in the comments saying “get your mind out the gutter” if anyone dares to say it’s not right. Sorry but it’s weird as hell. He’s using her for views

Reactions: 11

crazycatlady193

I just feel so desperately sad for Dee. Her most basic needs are not being met and that alone is devastating. Add in the fact she is being exploited, degraded, robbed of any chance of privacy and dignity, it makes for a very heartbreaking existence for her.

Dee deserves better, so much better. I know it goes against the rules to take things outwith tattle but I will be reporting this to the relevant authorities (the adult safeguarding team in their local authority is where I will start).

• Heart
I’ve just come across this account it’s so uncomfortable. One minute it’s videos with his severely disabled daughter the next it’s shirtless incredibly suggestive videos eye fucking the camera. It’s almost like he’s using the sympathy for his daughter to get female attention?? gives me bad vibes

MrsWalton

Hi @MrsWalton, did you get a response from the local authority? I understand you wouldn’t be able to share any details, but just wondering if they responded and is being taken further.
They have told me they are aware of the situation I have been back in contact after he said about sharing a bath with her, as to me that is beyond wrong. He keeps saying she’s a 20 year old woman yet thinks it’s okay to share a bath !!!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

diglet

Chatty Member
It's just soo odd how he dresses her in sexualised costumes and low cut dresses, and his content that is just him seems to be mostly half naked flexing or thrusting his little package at the camera.

crazycatlady193

I don’t know if anyone has seen the latest video posted a couple of hours ago, it says ‘Do not watch if you have a faint heart’. I’m absolutely disgusted at the abuse, neglect and sheer indignity that is inflicted on that poor, vulnerable young woman. We all know John exploits her but this latest video is a different level entirely.

He took her out for a walk with no wheelchair (he “forgot” it apparently), poor Dee was struggling to walk and he’s dragging her round the park. He says she needs to keep walking for her ‘muscle tone’ as he doesn’t want her to be bedridden, she has a wheelchair for a reason, let her use it instead of making her suffer like this! If he’s concerned about her muscles etc there are far more appropriate things to do for that than dragging her around a public place struggling, distressed and in pain. There’s plenty of physio and stretches that could be done with Dee daily, in the comfort and privacy of her own home but that wouldn’t suit John’s narrative.

Then when they finally made it back to the car Dee was slumped over, looking very uncomfortable and unsafe whilst driving home. If she was in the back, sat in her wheelchair she would have been more comfortable and far safer whilst driving. Towards the end of the journey the poor lass had vomited and was continuing to retch and all he did was film her, no attempt even made to help her and no privacy for her.

John says it’s about raising awareness of what life is really like for them but it isn’t, it’s robbing Dee of the privacy and dignity she deserves and is neglectful, bordering on abuse. I feel so sad for Dee, she deserves so much better than that disgusting excuse of a father.

• Angry
  • Sad

Pinkmilink86

Theinkedfella used to go live with dee dee and do micky mouse impressions and she absolutely loved watching him.Then suddenly John has put a stop to it does anyone know why please?
I also wanted to no th reasoning behind this. Personally I feel he exploits Deedee on tiktok, no safeguarding for her at all. Makes me so angry when people do this too there children.
I no she isnt a child but she is extremely vulnerable, ive seen her being sick, having a seizure on lives, it’s really not acceptable

• Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
It's awful to say but he will be more concerned the DLA and carers money will stop and he will have to get a job!

Wow that’s really really inappropriate, I wouldn’t even change a small child on live ! I think Deedee being exposed to social media is a massive safeguarding issue, any old sicko could be watching and John is not protecting her. I think the situation needs to be looked at, even if John has no bad intentions he is not really keeping her safe. I’d be doing all I could to get help or some form of respite, maybe he doesn’t want to as he sees it as his job or maybe he doesn’t want anyone on the outside looking to far in. Very odd

greeneyes23

I'm sorry but John is the weirdest, creepy, begging twat on there.. he bangs on about deedee having severe brain damage yet dresses her up in belly tops and off the shoulder tops amongst other things which is sexulising her and its disgusting.. he's basically pimping her out for as many gifts and likes he can get.. I'd love to know what social services would make of that situation as I've seen deedee flinch at his touches.
He has literally just changed her top on live! If she had the capability and understanding like he claims, surely she wouldn’t want to be exposed to thousands of viewers like that! He’s rambling on about it being her time of the month again, sure he only said that a week or so ago… he’s very very weird and I wouldn’t be shocked if he was abusing her. He gives off serious 🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
  • Angry

justheretoread99

VIP Member
So glad I’ve found this thread and more or less everyone is in agreement that something is not right.
@MrsWalton absolute kudos to you and your supervisor 👏❤

Just watching his latest video of him thanking everyone that’s donated to his gofundme for Disneyland. I know many people have discussed it already but … would Deedee even enjoy it there? John states she doesn’t even like interacting with anyone that’s not him, so would she be scared of all the characters dressed up? Would she be fit enough to go on any rides. Her height might restrict her from going on the more child/toddler friendly rides.
I just think somewhere like Disneyland (loud, busy, full of colour and big buildings & attractions) would be too overwhelming for her.

Not to mention the level of COVID cases in France at the moment. Then the restrictions there and the travel restrictions for UK citizens travelling there (vaccine passes, PCR tests).

I apologise if I am coming across as ableist, but if I was her dad, I’d maybe try and take her out places locally first, (parks, the beach, amusements, fairs and theme parks) before taking Joe Publics money via gofundme to take her abroad!! I’ve a really uneasy feeling he’ll make thousands on this gofundme then decide Disneyland isn’t appropriate for Deedee and her needs and just spends the money willy nilly on himself.

• Heart

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Omg that man is a sicko 😳

Social services had appointment the other day but he said on live he hid up didn't answer the door then said they are coming back on the 23rd

Social services had appointment to see him but he said on live he hid up he was shitting himself then said they are coming back on 23rd
Well that just makes it obvious that he has something to hide! Call me out for making assumptions but those are the actions of someone who is scared of what they will find out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
So he wants to take her on holiday, how about he starts off by taking her away for the day instead of her cooped up in the house all day.. he's also got it in her head that she's getting a present every day and if she doesn't get anything he makes a big deal out of it.. he is vile as a father for talking about periods or her being shaved down there, it's just something a proper dad wouldn't dream of saying.. his ex maybe wasn't great to him but he's using it as a sob story for more gifts and attention.

Reactions: 10

renegademasterx

What the hell have I just watched? She turns her head everytime she clocks she’s being fucking videod. She doesn’t want that camera in her face 24/7. She’s clearly pissed off with it. And I don’t know why he’s saying she’s really deteriorated, it just seems to me she’s against being recorded constantly. Why is he doing this to her? Who wants to see the suffering of a young woman who has no say over the fact she’s sat and filmed every single day with dribble hanging down her chin never clean, in dirty dress up clothes, a dirty helmet being dragged around a fucking park. It’s so degrading. Sorry but this is pissing me off. Acting like she’s on deaths door when she clearly isnt?! Why does he refuse her a wheelchair she can enjoy the outdoors far more whilst comfortable she is clearly in a lot of discomfort! I’m shocked

Reactions: 10