John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knocks me sick, he has that girl performing like something out of a circus, dressing her up in Disney outfits, she’s a grown adult woman and should be treated with respect. He’s a complete wrong un.

Reactions: 13
He was on live earlier saying they are doing an assessment to see what capacity she has. He said they mentioned assisted living accommodation. I think there's a lot more to this than he is letting on. They would only apply for corporate appointeeship if they belive her money isn't getting spent on her.

Reactions: 12
He was on live earlier saying they are doing an assessment to see what capacity she has. He said they mentioned assisted living accommodation. I think there's a lot more to this than he is letting on. They would only apply for corporate appointeeship if they belive her money isn't getting spent on her.
Personally I think they’re in the process of acting in her best interests and kinda going for some kind of guardianship, over ruling johns decisions, which they can do. I’m pleased ss are being advocates for her, she would thrive in assisted living!

Reactions: 12
He knocks me sick, he has that girl performing like something out of a circus, dressing her up in Disney outfits, she’s a grown adult woman and should be treated with respect. He’s a complete wrong un.
Yes he keeps saying she is an adult then dresses her like a 5 year old he is one sick duck

Reactions: 8
I'm still outraged about him shaving her private parts.No father should do that to their daughter especially if they are disabled it's sick 😫
That made me sick when he said that couple yrs ago an about changing her when on period like why even mention that it didn’t need mentioning.

Reactions: 3
This bleep gives total sexual predator vibes he is pimping his daughter out literally and also sounds like steptoes son when he talks, he makes my ovaries shrivel up and that sunset video proves he is after sympathy, obviously as the 💵 isn't coming in. He is acting like a petulant child with his posts aimed at ss.

Reactions: 11