John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was told before not to have her on and he's slowly done more lives with her. So social can't of agreed and he's been reported again. This man will never put his daughter's safety before his own greed!

Reactions: 9
Why is he standing there flexing and everything on a video talking about not being allowed to show her on social media 🙄

Reactions: 3
He was told before not to have her on and he's slowly done more lives with her. So social can't of agreed and he's been reported again. This man will never put his daughter's safety before his own greed!
Yes he is a greedy horrible man

Reactions: 4
Of course he says it's because people are jealous or don't like seeing someone with a disability though.
Not the case in the slightest 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s worrying how so many people are on his side! Parents saying oh I’m a Sen parent and she’s really come out of her shell. She’s being accepted etc. well John, I’m also a Sen parent and I respect my daughters right to a good and fulfilling life, I respect her right to enjoy her life to the full. I also respect her right to privacy. Yes we can have a conversation, but no she could not have consented to anything you subject Dee too. The fact that he has had apointeeship taken from him is serious! They know something is up and this is them acting in her best interests because he isn’t.

Reactions: 8
It’s worrying how so many people are on his side! Parents saying oh I’m a Sen parent and she’s really come out of her shell. She’s being accepted etc. well John, I’m also a Sen parent and I respect my daughters right to a good and fulfilling life, I respect her right to enjoy her life to the full. I also respect her right to privacy. Yes we can have a conversation, but no she could not have consented to anything you subject Dee too. The fact that he has had apointeeship taken from him is serious! They know something is up and this is them acting in her best interests because he isn’t.
People in the comments were telling him to get a solicitor and all sorts.
What's he going to say?
"They won't let me show my daughter, who cannot consent or understand, on social media but I want to because it makes me money?"

The fact he goes on about how awful social services are as well when they're protecting his daughter?

Reactions: 5
the comments enabling him are absolutely shocking and if anything it’s giving ✨desperate to be noticed by jon✨
she can not give informed consent to be plastered all over tiktok
he does it for his own vanity
all this bullshit about raising awareness is just a front
---
the comments enabling him are absolutely shocking and if anything it’s giving ✨desperate to be noticed by jon✨
she can not give informed consent to be plastered all over tiktok
he does it for his own vanity
all this bullshit about raising awareness is just a front
the video on his page where he keeps asking her where her nappy is wtf
give her some dignity , does she know that’s being broadcast on tiktok

Reactions: 7
What's he going to say?
"They won't let me show my daughter, who cannot consent or understand, on social media but I want to because it makes me money?"

The fact he goes on about how awful social services are as well when they're protecting his daughter?
They are 100% putting steps in place to safeguard her

Reactions: 6
She will be even more bored now, shoved into a corner whilst he’s topless or in a vest on live ranting about all of this, and ignoring all of her signals for assistance. Sick man, I hope the SS prohibit him from coming on live full stop when she’s in the house, it’s neglect.

Reactions: 11
What's he going to say?

I can see him setting up another GFM for legal costs
Wasn’t there controversy over him and a GFM before?

Reactions: 4
Already on live with desperate women in the box offering him help and telling him to expose the SS office, idiots. Dee is sat right next to him and she’s trying to tell him something by poking/hitting and he’s just batting her hand away and eye bleeping himself.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Already on live with desperate women in the box offering him help and telling him to expose the SS office, idiots. Dee is sat right next to him and she’s trying to tell him something by poking/hitting and he’s just batting her hand away and eye bleeping himself.
He's bleeping gross

Reactions: 6
He also said they removed him from being her appointee, so to me that's what finances she gets and they don't trust him with that either.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What a bloody weirdo, asking complete strangers off of the internet to email him and say how well Dee Dee was and how she benefiting off of being on his tiktok lives. Desperate for cash are we, John?

• Angry
  • Heart
I’m glad ss have stepped in, I also noticed he said that he is no longer her appointee so doesn’t have control of her finances so they’ve obviously got concerns. People aren’t jealous John they are trying to safeguard your daughter as you clearly don’t ! I know he says she enjoys TikTok but what else does she do that’s enriching ? I don’t think forwarding on emails from strangers is going to help because that’s what they are strangers, just cos they follow him doesn’t meant he knows them and vice versa, if anything it highlights even more his lack of safeguarding

• Heart