John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had our work night out on Friday and I cam home absolutely trashed and was catching up on the Grealish thread. Somebody had posted these and I was fully sobbing in my bed over them. Its not the sort of thing I could cope with when I was feeling fragile šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
137416FD-68D0-420F-A452-A694B3EB5F3F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhhwww, play that video at my funeralā€¦šŸ„µ
And this one

And this

And this

And this

And this
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
And this
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
We had our work night out on Friday and I cam home absolutely trashed and was catching up on the Grealish thread. Somebody had posted these and I was fully sobbing in my bed over them. Its not the sort of thing I could cope with when I was feeling fragile šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ View attachment 922511
Proper husband/baby daddy material isn't he šŸ˜˜

Reactions: 3

I bet only 5% of the viewers of his storytelling were actual kidsā€¦that voice and accentšŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ such a sweetie with his daughteršŸ’ž
The baby pic does things to me, iā€™d even do Kyle in that one šŸ˜‚

Angry john is hot af

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I bet only 5% of the viewers of his storytelling were actual kidsā€¦that voice and accentšŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ such a sweetie with his daughteršŸ’ž
The baby pic does things to me, iā€™d even do Kyle in that one šŸ˜‚

Angry john is hot af
Jesus christ the way Harry and Kyle have to hold him back šŸ¤¤

Reactions: 5
Can I just say that I have a very unhealthy thirst for Stonsey. He's just delicious. All of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cannot put in to words the things this man does to me

I bet he is bleeping great in bed, he's funny, rich, your parents would love him.

He is utter perfection (apart from his dubious private life).

44532771-9712617-b-a-36_1624368662226.jpg
item_3_2932.jpg
skysports-john-stones-manchester_5033304.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is unreal, but I think I preferred him with his original gnashers šŸ˜¬ IMO they were perfect, I canā€™t understand why he would have changed them.

Not even a city fan but watching the game as i saw John was playing. His little dance when he scored šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.