John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that he looks entirely hairless does trouble me somewhat

I'm sure I've seen pics where it looks like he shaves his legs 🙁
for normal men it also troubles me, for footballers i’m used to it😂 he doesn’t seem like the type with thick dark hair though

It kind of turns me on that he’s all hairless but bet his pubes are nice and thick like his head hair 😩

I am desperate for an update on the fic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It kind of turns me on that he’s all hairless but bet his pubes are nice and thick like his head hair 😩

I am desperate for an update on the fic
lol, i hope olivia did not made the pubes disappear like she did with the millie tattoo😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Merry Christmas John. P.s. I literally watched this about 100 times. Its addictive 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s allegedly a bit of a tit but I still absolutely would
Can 100% confirm he’s not a tit. Grew up knowing of him — his family are friends of a friend. Down to earth, totally humble, still goes on holiday with his best friends family when they can. He’s the absolute sweetest. I could not say anything nicer about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can 100% confirm he’s not a tit. Grew up knowing of him — his family are friends of a friend. Down to earth, totally humble, still goes on holiday with his best friends family when they can. He’s the absolute sweetest. I could not say anything nicer about him.
That’s good to hear - that’s why I said allegedly! As you never know what’s true or not

Reactions: 2
Nice to hear, he comes across totally like this in his interviews and people who met him also speak highly about his personality. It is the Millie story that gave him this kind of bad reputation, which is understandable tbf, but I guess truth always lies somewhere in the middle and we never heard his side of the story

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.