John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I can’t find anything on him that I don’t like, that tall body with the abs and tan, the face, the smile, the hair… perfect is an understatement🥵🥵🥵

Has anyone met him? Please tell me he is a huge let down in person😭

Reactions: 5
Terrible news from the JG thread - John has been spotted riding a different kind of bike around Centre Parcs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually love it, would have been more disappointed if he also went for the very original dubai trip like the others

i had to google the place, it has a pool right? So maybe some fans will ask for a shirtless photo there… a girl can dream

Reactions: 5
I actually love it, would have been more disappointed if he also went for the very original dubai trip like the others

i had to google the place, it has a pool right? So maybe some fans will ask for a shirtless photo there… a girl can dream
Yeah they all have pools, usually with a rapids/wave machine that causes you to go flying uncontrollably into other people and/or your swimsuit to get stuck in unfortunate places

It's a bit of an odd choice for a footballer, but tbh there's probably not really a rich person alternative that is suitable for kids. And you can stay in very nice (expensive) lodges.

Reactions: 3

It’s my friend who’s spotted him there! I’m a JG girl at heart but I wouldn’t kick JS out of bed for farting!
she said he’s there with the kids and his missus. Hopefully he’s put his hand in his pocket for a nice big treehouse there or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's sweet he's gone to Center Parcs with the family. I have a real soft spot for loving dad John.

Reactions: 6
To be fair center parks costs as much as going to dubai would 🤣

Probably can't go anywhere with Olivia being unvaccinated 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was gonna say that! Hahaha

it’s bleeping freezing aswell. Have fun john babe.

Reactions: 1
Taking off the swimming cap and goggles would be like when the girl takes off her glasses and lets her hair down in 90s teen movies... his hair flows free, everything slows down, there's soft music, he is beautiful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.