John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bae in trouble, checking Tattle when driving.

Screenshot_20220124-113944_Chrome.jpg

It's okay John, we're here whenever you need an ego boost, just please don't break the law.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do the paps get these car shots? :ROFLMAO: They're just lying in wait in the car park!

Reactions: 3
You can just tell from that tiny glimpse that he looks bleeping delicious

It's definitley the extra stubble

Reactions: 6
Agree, that car gives me the ick 🤮
I wonder how he is planning on spending his short break. Was hoping to see him in Dubai with the others but it seems he is staying close to home

Reactions: 2
When I wanted winter break content, I didn’t exactly mean this… he looks fine tho (the car not so much🤢)
Hope he was checking where to bring me for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahah everyone hates her.

if this ain’t someone here!

How fit does he look though.

YOUR HONOR PLEASE FORGIVE HIM!
67972B15-CC1B-4704-BD37-6697511B95ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
If I only “knew” him from the Dailymail articles he had in the past few years I would think he is the worst person ever… bullying Millie, spying on her, cheating, illegal wall building, now this…😂

• Haha
If I only “knew” him from the Dailymail articles he had in the past few years I would think he is the worst person ever… bullying Millie, spying on her, cheating, illegal wall building, now this…😂
Illegal wall building??? hahahaha. What an article that must have been?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not the wall that ON got built 😂 barricading him in ffs

Oh wait i forgot about the spying.
WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.