John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we are currently suffering a John drought, I’ve been enjoying Ruben’s Dubai holiday content. He is a fine man indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nothing new, but I am missing him, so here's a bunch of polite and respectful appreciation of the way his arms have bulked up over the past year or so. The hard work doesn't go unnoticed.

Screenshot_20220201_182232.jpg
Screenshot_20220201_182259.jpg
Screenshot_20220201_182504.jpg
Screenshot_20220201_182912.jpg
Screenshot_20220201_182703.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think some of his tattoos are objectively kind of horrible. Not badly done or anything, but I just feel fundamentally weird about portraits and he obviously loves them.

I would be willing to overlook them, though. As he's so fit and it's not like they're on his face or anything. I don't mind the floral stuff.

It's not a 💋 though, it's a feather according to this site. Does that make it better for you @nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes much better 😀! I think the “I will always love you” for his ex is quite sweet, although bet ON has lasered that off his arm 🤣.

Reactions: 2
I think some of his tattoos are objectively kind of horrible. Not badly done or anything, but I just feel fundamentally weird about portraits and he obviously loves them.

I would be willing to overlook them, though. As he's so fit and it's not like they're on his face or anything. I don't mind the floral stuff.

It's not a 💋 though, it's a feather according to this site. Does that make it better for you @nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob?
he dresses quite well, nice taste for watches and jewellery, but the tattoos… 😂
unfortunately there is a mouth next to the feather, i’m pretty sure it’s the bike’s 🤢
DC66E13F-6B9C-4201-9A91-D8FA36CC5FBA.jpeg

one more to laser off if they break up, but this one won’t be for free John

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
unfortunately there is a mouth next to the feather, i’m pretty sure it’s the bike’s 🤢
View attachment 1032955
God that is terrible isn't it. You're right it probably is the bike, though you'd think he'd have learnt that lesson.

It's the portraits that kill me. The Millie one was bad enough, but the old folk on his leg 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1032955
Oh no, not the mouth! Damnit.

I bet it is ON staking her claim. At least he learned from his mistake and didn't get her whole face like he did Millie's.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.