John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or ‘you aren’t playing today John, you should be here with me and your pretend son, it’s Christmas!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just want him to slap me then duck me. He just makes me perverse.
haha, for me the opposite, he makes me more and more vanilla 😂 i just want to go out for a nice chatty dinner with him, a romantic walk after and close the evening with a lovely few hours bedroom session…Idk why but in my head he is the proper boyfriend material 😂
hope the dominatrix story is true i really need that big ick or dick

Reactions: 6
haha, for me the opposite, he makes me more and more vanilla 😂 i just want to go out for a nice chatty dinner with him, a romantic walk after and close the evening with a lovely few hours bedroom session…Idk why but in my head he is the proper boyfriend material 😂
hope the dominatrix story is true i really need that big ick or dick
Yep this is how I see him too, the perfect boyfriend that your parents love. Does his share of housework and always wants a cuddle. And is amazing in bed obviously.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand how he is injured all of the time. It’s so weird.

sounds like he had a heavy xmas, looks like they had a party judging by the bikes ig post.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hoping he plays tomorrow. Missing seeing him regularly on the pitch
Same, though it seems he hasn't been in training due to a knock 🙁. Really want him to get better and have a good run of games.

I really don’t understand how he is injured all of the time. It’s so weird.

sounds like he had a heavy xmas, looks like they had a party judging by the bikes ig post.
He might just be predisposed to soft tissue injuries, or unlucky. It does tend to be muscular problems for him rather than bony I think?

It's a shame, he's talked alot about changing his lifestyle and fitness habits in order to improve his performance and recovery, which was obviously successful last year, I just hope that hasn't stopped working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Same, though it seems he hasn't been in training due to a knock 🙁. Really want him to get better and have a good run of games.

He might just be predisposed to soft tissue injuries, or unlucky. It does tend to be muscular problems for him rather than bony I think?

It's a shame, he's talked alot about changing his lifestyle and fitness habits in order to improve his performance and recovery, which was obviously successful last year, I just hope that hasn't stopped working.
Yeah definitely could be old injuries, it took him a while to bulk up a bit and get stronger, you can see how much he has filled out compared to when he was younger.

i suppose he takes alot of knocks being the defense. Just hope he doesn’t go back 10 steps.

I really hope it is nothing serious, but it is pretty worrying how many times it has happened to him in the last few months. I doubt he will play against arsenal either…
Poor guy was player of the month last December and this year he barely had any game time 😭

Reactions: 4
I'm just glad he got his contract renewed this year rather than next

Hopefully he's over this quickly and can have a big impact in the second half of the season and the CL ❤

I'm glad I've finally found a John Stones thread. I thought I was on my own in fancying him. I think he's our best looking player, he's got that indie band look to me, which I love.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.