John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i get the impression that many footballers also rely on assistants for things like organising rent/mortgage payments and other bills, laundry, many have stylists too so might be given outfits, i guarantee almost every premier league footballer employs a cleaner at least once a week and the majority have personal chefs too, so they don't even have to cook.

the basic elements of their lives are so micromanaged or are down to the responsiblity of other people, added to the massive amounts of cash they get paid (sometimes as young as 16) it makes sense how some footballers seem so detached from the reality
Yeah I think this is definitely true! I used to work in a nursery and we had an assistant of a footballer call to enquire about a place!

Reactions: 3
How boring and mundane their lives must be, their blokes are usually off shagging someone else too!

Reactions: 1
Yessss.

Come on, John, don't injure yourself in training.

Come on, Pep, give us what we want. Play our boy ❤

Reactions: 5
If anyone reading this (millie/ON if you have broken up) has dick pics we would all highly appreciate them. Drop by for a cuppa..

• Haha
I hate the fact that he looks SO bleeping GOOD in the pics at the Nations League with Olivia

I would look at them all day otherwise
Screenshot_20220113-201426_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I despise any pics of her, howling at the bike though.
She edits her pics so much I genuinely think Millie was much more attractive, despite trying to trap her man..

Reactions: 10
I hate the fact that he looks SO bleeping GOOD in the pics at the Nations League with Olivia

I would look at them all day otherwise View attachment 987277
my exact thoughts, he looks soo bleeping fine in those🥵🥵 (much better with the bike😂)

imo with Millie they were a more matching couple look-wise, but somehow her face also gives me bad vibes (maybe i just always think about her rant to the sun and that’s why)
Their height difference was crazy, no wonder for taller girls it is much harder to find a guy 😂 Johnny fyi you wouldn’t have to bend down to kiss me
85E59128-BE86-41FF-ACA3-E19896278EFB.jpeg
9DCF3191-AF18-4680-BDA9-9E9EADE5A73B.jpeg
25052813-B462-44F4-8F2F-5FBACDBD12F6.jpeg

Reactions: 7
He is so tall, the first pic of him shopping he looks huge!

isn’t that the pic that the bird he was shagging saw and blew the whistle to millie? 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.