John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say ON could comfortably finance her and her sons lives just off of what AY gives her.

But I doubt she could get/afford a 5 mill house, all the cars, holidays, designer tit, parties, preferential treatment and wag lifestyle she lives without John?

More tea please, if you will..i am curious know why they are struggling, is the cheating legit? Surely it’s not just Millie.

Reactions: 8
I miss this kit, and its healthy level of nipple visibility.

View attachment 1002143View attachment 1002144View attachment 1002145

How extravagant is her lifestyle?
You can put lipstick on a pig and it’s still a pig so no matter how much she spends on clothes & makeup deep down she is still a rotten little money grabber. She’s been through half of the premier league AY just got unlucky he doesn’t pay anything towards the baby and has no contact. A dna test was never done.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She got paid NOTHING. she won’t make a big deal out of the paternity of her son because of the backlash It will cause being a home wrecker. She knew he was married and has a baby with him. Who does that? She would of been another short arse good man if she hasn’t met John. She had her business long before meeting AY and her salon was set up with another pal not sure where the money came from but not from AY OR JS

Reactions: 6
Ages ago I read on one of the old wag threads that the baby was actually John's and that he was seeing her while he was still with MS but didn't want the scandal. It sounded like the person was loosely linked to ON.

Reactions: 1
Ages ago I read on one of the old wag threads that the baby was actually John's and that he was seeing her while he was still with MS but didn't want the scandal. It sounded like the person was loosely linked to ON.
he is 100000% not Johns baby

Reactions: 8
Someone on the WAG thread seemed to think you can see it on the GRO website if you search. Baby first name Stones, registered in the right time frame.

Reactions: 1
She must have shagged around as other players were literally warning John off her, so it must be bad. 🙃

Someone on the WAG thread seemed to think you can see it on the GRO website if you search. Baby first name Stones, registered in the right time frame.
yeah, i am sure someone posted something here then deleted it.

he is 100000% not Johns baby
Yeah we know he isn’t due to him being mixed but i think John is ‘dad’ to him so they might have added him to the BC?

Her son is mixed, ON and John are white.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she cheated on her ex with a footballer as she got preg in the same year 😂

new pic to cleanse the thread 😂
640EAD79-AD2C-434F-99BB-530E9C54C840.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.