John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss Millie isn’t letting things lie… think he may be realising you can’t make a hoe into a housewife

Reactions: 8
Miss Millie isn’t letting things lie… think he may be realising you can’t make a hoe into a housewife
What a bomb you've dropped for us. I'm on the edge of my seato_O...and if he'd come to tattle, we could have told him that sooner:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay this kind of ties into what ‘someone’ told me, i am bleeping foaming , we need more. 😂

also the professional pics Millie had done with connie… a certain someone insisted on having family pics done after with the same photographer.. and it caused MAYHEM. Allegedly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay this kind of ties into what ‘someone’ told me, i am bleeping foaming , we need more. 😂

also the professional pics Millie had done with connie… a certain someone insisted on having family pics done after with the same photographer.. and it caused MAYHEM. Allegedly
that family pic was actually cute 😅
ON must have been really fuming when they went checking schools together
And also i just read on tumblr how awkward it must have been at Kyle’s wedding where probably Millie was there too 😅 hope they were seated at the same table

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have zero sympathy for Millie. After reading about how she made John employ her family members on a high wage rate it's clear she and her family were taking the piss and he knew it . He was paying her mum dad and brother a grand a week each for housekeeping, odd jobs and chauffuer services. I don't blame him for cutting them off and moving on. I heard his own family were fuming about that set up.

You're looking at 12k a month at least that John had to fork out for mickey mouse jobs around the house and her brother swanning around in a rolls.
I often wonder what they all do now to earn a living now they haven't got john's pocket to delve into.

I can't see him lasting with coke head either.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have zero sympathy for Millie. After reading about how she made John employ her family members on a high wage rate it's clear she and her family were taking the piss and he knew it . He was paying her mum dad and brother a grand a week each for housekeeping, odd jobs and chauffuer services. I don't blame him for cutting them off and moving on. I heard his own family were fuming about that set up.

You're looking at 12k a month at least that John had to fork out for mickey mouse jobs around the house and her brother swanning around in a rolls.
I often wonder what they all do now to earn a living now they haven't got john's pocket to delve into.

I can't see him lasting with coke head either.
Is this confirmed?:eek: If so, I feel awful for him. I was a bit iffy about the cheating but if that was the case, I can see how it may have been hard to extricate himself from not just a relationship but a "business arrangement" with her family. He needs to find himself a good one...possibly one from tattle😊

Is this confirmed?:eek: If so, I feel awful for him. I was a bit iffy about the cheating but if that was the case, I can see how it may have been hard to extricate himself from not just a relationship but a "business arrangement" with her family.
You can still find the sun and the mail both articles still up which both reported about her family members being employed. Funny though that the sun revised their article taking out the amounts they were being paid but leaving the rest of the story.

I think it would be a lot of pressure for someone so young coming home and her family always hanging around too.

My own opinion is that was what probably the key factor that drove a wedge between them.

Reactions: 5
It was a bit bleeping weird that he employed all her family.
But i suppose he still employs a driver, a handy man, nanny, cleaner anyway?
Footballers can’t do ‘owt themselves.
So made sense to hire family members he could trust.

this man doesn’t think logically, we know this.

I also am ready for you to wife me John, i will worship your dick, balls and arse daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was a bit bleeping weird that he employed all her family.
But i suppose he still employs a driver, a handy man, nanny, cleaner anyway?
Footballers can’t do ‘owt themselves.
So made sense to hire family members he could trust.

this man doesn’t think logically, we know this.

I also am ready for you to wife me John, i will worship your dick, balls and arse daily.
Yes he probably needs that help but no house cleaner or gardener gets a grand a week though or we'd all be doing those jobs for a living
In her interview she complains that he started going out a lot but he probably wanted to come home to her and the child not the rest of family.

Yes, it is just pretty unhealthy for anyone having your in-laws around you almost 24/7, having no privacy, it is totally different if these workers are strangers i suppose.
Plus when she was complaining in that article that she had to sacrafice everything when he moved to Everton… like wtf, are there no schools, unis, proper workplaces around Liverpool? It is really pathetic when WAGs use this card on slating their bf’s
No wonder he dumped her for an older, more independent(?) woman

Yes he probably needs that help but no house cleaner or gardener gets a grand a week though or we'd all be doing those jobs for a living
In her interview she complains that he started going out a lot but he probably wanted to come home to her and the child not the rest of family.
I did laugh at the bit where he apparently threw money at her…
THROW IT AT ME JOHN PLS!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, it is just pretty unhealthy for anyone having your in-laws around you almost 24/7, having no privacy, it is totally different if these workers are strangers i suppose.
Plus when she was complaining in that article that she had to sacrafice everything when he moved to Everton… like wtf, are there no schools, unis, proper workplaces around Liverpool? It is really pathetic when WAGs use this card on slating their bf’s
And ultimately if she's the kind of person that will go to the tabloids after a breakup involving a child that they still have to raise together...then he's better off without her.

Independent in the sense she is also living off a footballer’s 👶🏼 Allowance.. but atleast she had a job to start with!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.