John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Independent in the sense she is also living off a footballer’s 👶🏼 Allowance.. but atleast she had a job to start with!
my questionmark wanted to be a polite way to say this 😂 still she has her own business, not sitting at home all day counting sheep like many others, that’s kind of a positive thing for me

John, lie me down on a bed of money...

Sounds sexy if it's notes. Not so much if coins.
He could lie me down on a bed covered with legos, still would thank him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
John does seem very soft. I feel like he most definitely is not the trouser wearer in relationships

Reactions: 8
Corp. Pussy slayer reporting for duty.
768EEF9B-2B89-48A4-AC1B-FD2F40D8E5A8.png

Atleast i’m no longer going to breakup with my bf because John isn’t single.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
John does seem very soft. I feel like he most definitely is not the trouser wearer in relationships
I think he is an emotional person who doesn't much like actually dealing with or communicating his emotions, so he goes along with what people ask of him until it reaches a breaking point, at which stage you get the mad tit like throwing money at Millie.

I wonder if Millie actually still wants him? With how it ended I'd be surprised. Wonder if perhaps they've just been getting on because of co-parenting stuff and that's pissed ON off.

Reactions: 6
I suppose they have to be civil for the child's sake but I'd guess Millie would take him back tomorrow if he asked.

I know I would 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He never paid any of Millie’s family 1k a week a month maybe yes but not a week.. a bit like he’s paying for Olivia’s lifestyle and child Private nursery’s cost Also the live in help they have.

• Wow
He's obviously very close to his parents and has probably always wanted that same loving, stable relationship that he's grown up. That must have been very hard to reconcile with the footballer lifestyle when he's suddenly got women throwing themselves at him, at what was still a relatively young age (22 when he joined City?)

Reactions: 5
He never paid any of Millie’s family 1k a week a month maybe yes but not a week.. a bit like he’s paying for Olivia’s lifestyle and child Private nursery’s cost Also the live in help they have.
Is it confirmed the baby is Ashley Youngs?

Reactions: 1
I miss this kit, and its healthy level of nipple visibility.

Screenshot_20220120_134548.jpg
Screenshot_20220120_134621.jpg
Screenshot_20220120_134505.jpg

How extravagant is her lifestyle?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He earns a million a month, he could finance all of our lifestyles and wouldn't notice a dent in his bank balance

Reactions: 4
He's obviously very close to his parents and has probably always wanted that same loving, stable relationship that he's grown up. That must have been very hard to reconcile with the footballer lifestyle when he's suddenly got women throwing themselves at him, at what was still a relatively young age (22 when he joined City?)
Yeah, I agree. Millie knew him before he was rich and famous and that was probably a huge bonus for him in their relationship. Then that relationship broke down and he probably struggled to get anyone to treat him like a normal bloke.

Reactions: 5
The info that I posted is only from the sun, which I know isn't reliable, but it's just tea at the end of the day isn't it.

Reactions: 6
I’m loving all of the tea today and I’m also rather envious of all of you with links to the man himself. Put in a good word for me please… I’m not interested in his money and he wouldn’t need to fund my lifestyle as I’d just spend my days following him around.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.