John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just crawling into bed now and start again at 11 😭😭 Missed my harem tonight 💔

Pls ignore Vardy and appreciate the ruffled sex hair here.

England 455.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just crawling into bed now and start again at 11 😭😭 Missed my harem tonight 💔

Pls ignore Vardy and appreciate the ruffled sex hair here.

View attachment 1365859
Good morning, JS harem!

The sex hair makes me weak. The way he’s hunched over with his hands like that is so endearing. Reminds me of when he’s sitting on his hands. So boyish.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning, JS harem!

The sex hair makes me weak. The way he’s hunched over with his hands like that is so endearing. Reminds me of when he’s sitting on his hands. So boyish.
If I woke up to him everyday I don’t think there’s any chance I’d getting anything productive done, never mind get to work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm dead and not in a good way.

Not today bae, too sleepy. Fix my back for me.

England 382.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why have you ended up doing a late then an early? Do you only have yourself to blame for this?

Group yoga starts at 9

View attachment 1366188View attachment 1366189View attachment 1366190View attachment 1366193View attachment 1366194View attachment 1366195View attachment 1366196
This man needs locked up. Have not seen first one before, so gorge.

You are using your time for more productively than I did last week.

Yes, only myself to blame. Need 11 hrs between shifts, should finish at 12 and start again at 11 but obv did not finish at 12 😭

Just saw Popey has signed for Newcastle. Happy he got a move but why'd it have to be them!? 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This man needs locked up. Have not seen first one before, so gorge.

You are using your time for more productively than I did last week.

Yes, only myself to blame. Need 11 hrs between shifts, should finish at 12 and start again at 11 but obv did not finish at 12 😭

Just saw Popey has signed for Newcastle. Happy he got a move but why'd it have to be them!? 😭
At least you will finish a sensible time today...? Are you working this weekend? Is your back sore from work, or from bae blowing it out?

There is an Inside City from the Lisbon visit where the yoga happened, but sadly I don't think they filmed his yoga group. There is a nice bit of him sounding like a yob at 4:05 though

SIGH

gettyimages-1266357270-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1266357020-2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.