Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Happy Friday! Hope your work day is going well. ❤ Do you have everything all planned for next week?

Those look amazing! Enjoy!
My work day is going busily, which I suppose is a good thing!

Monday - Windsor Castle, stay overnight in Windsor
Tuesday - Warwick Castle
Wednesday - my birthday. I plan to be a bit hermitty and just read books and drink tea all day. Might have to go to the doctor if I still feel crappy. Will see how I manage the castles. Might cook myself a fancy birthday meal.
Thursday - day out at the fancy gardens/lake/shops
Friday - nothing planned as of yet, might just chill out at home.
Then see my family at the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

mimimithis

VIP Member
Oh, I forgot to say - I voted yes, because he does look very relaxed and happy, and a little sun-bleached hair won't change that about him. 😁 This pre-season is so very different to last year's, so I hope it's an upwards trend that'll continue throughout the new season.

27a7512486657760a4c696bbd6c51e184f8cba2c.jpg

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I called in sick and then called the doctors. Been given an appointment for this afternoon, hopefully they can help me out

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Hope you have a great time honey 🩷
---

Safe travels. Hope you get home ok 💖

I’m having a bit of a rough time this week. Hope everyone is doing ok

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope you’re ok and your next appointments go well too. Don’t downplay it you need to tell them the details 💝 you’ve got this

@Donald23 hope you’re feeling better today I haven’t seen you mention anything?! Are you better darling

catch up with everyone tomorrow hopefully 🤍🩵🩷
Thank you lovey 🤍

don’t beat yourself up about it, like everyone else has said, accidents happen and hopefully when he’s been checked out again you can feel less stressed! You are doing amazing 🤍
---
IMG_6949.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
I only travel with carry one baggage so they won’t fit. :( I order them online which sounds insane but they’re worth the shipping.

I haven’t tried the white chocolate ones yet. Next time!
Hang on… one bag??? That’s it?
---
Very fucking irritated watching City fans drool over Gvardiol (who seems top and a nice bloke) and just taking it as read he will partner Dias completely ignoring John like he will just walk into baby’s place I don’t fucking think so 😡
Baby will give you a present for always being the loyal one Macca 💙

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Will the cave have Wifi? Sky sports etc?
Is this the same bleed as before or have you started a new ones? Please be tracking all these, even if it’s just the notes app on your phone with the start and end dates. The apple iPhone period tracker is great!
Or you said you love stationary treat yourself to a cute little symptom tracker that you can then take along to your appointments

I had my first smear today, let’s just say the nurse wants a girls girl. I left and cried on my walk home. I got shouted at to relax and Then got told I looked pale! Of course I do she just shouted at me!
---
The Koreans did not see the excitement of John like we did! Other players have streams of content still appearing and for John it’s sparse. Here’s some I’ve saved up from twitter etc over the past few days
They’ve probably already been posted but as city lied about content from training it’s the best I haveView attachment 2352478View attachment 2352480View attachment 2352481View attachment 2352482View attachment 2352484
He's such a geek in his Air Max, I was wearing them in 1996.

You should definitely ring the surgery and raise concerns about that nurse. It's a big deal for a lot of people to go for their smear and it shouldn't be any more anxiety inducing than it already is. I've always had lovely nurses so I'm sorry you got a meanie! Please don't let this stop you going for future ones. Hope your results come back okay!

• Heart
  • Sad

maccamacc

VIP Member
I DECLARE I AM HERE FOR BABY AND BABY ONLY x❤x❤x

View attachment 2362427
IMG_7017.jpeg

the rest of tattle is a sewer as far as i am concerned

and honestly cant believe some of you are worried about likes and reactions here - the website works like ceefax i can’t like or respond most of the time 🤣

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
NO WAY I WOULD CREAM MY PANTS

excited you will be at the community shield i hope we get some of your excellent footage

For all the tattlers dealing with gynaecological issues : thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻

@strawberrysunshine_x hope LO is ok 🥹 but I should imagine your more stressed than him. I am on holiday with my 6 yr old nephew and I am constantly screaming at him BE CAREFUL MIND THE CARS STAY ON THE PATH. pls don’t get rid of your tongs

some darling john to start our day

View attachment 2353188
Believe me there was a woman in with us that was like begging if she could get out and her son had to tell her to calm down 🤣 but I had my head out the little window 🤭 he did take a couple of shots and hit the bar with one of them

Will hopefully bring lots of little snippets from Wembley this weekend! 🤍

he’s so yum!

• Heart