John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On this day last year, Pep reminding everyone who the main character is

steptodown.com816389.jpg
steptodown.com771024.jpg

Hope they're in Barcelona together enjoying a rioja whilst they convalesce

• Heart
Reactions: 3
guys I had a sexy dream about Ederson Morales last night I don’t know where to put this so I am putting it here

he is even trending on my twitter wtf
You could’ve dreamed of so much worse… well picked for your dream, Macca’s brain! 🤗
---

Everyone hiding from bae… 😉
I wonder if they’ll return to Abu Dhabi this season for a warm weather break/camp

• Heart
You could’ve dreamed of so much worse… well picked for your dream, Macca’s brain! 🤗
---

I wonder if they’ll return to Abu Dhabi this season for a warm weather break/camp
I hope so. We need more content like that. ♥

• Heart
On this day last year, Pep reminding everyone who the main character is

View attachment 2408209View attachment 2408211

Hope they're in Barcelona together enjoying a rioja whilst they convalesce
I loved that moment so much ❤❤

You could’ve dreamed of so much worse
it was a very sexy dream mimi i don’t think i will be able to look at him the same way again #accent #latinolover

the NEWLIV was nuts - BUT WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

Reactions: 2
yes it was a toughy but wanted Liv to loose myself
I understand that
I wanted them to lose because of my team, but I wanted Newcastle to lose because it makes me happier at work 🤣 all those fickle fans that never were even interested 2 years ago have been doing my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 1
will we ever see baby again

not a sniff of anything from him

no pics nuthin

rodders saying how much he likes playing with kovacic who is bloody great replacing our bae so easily cruel cruel

• Sad
Reactions: 2
will we ever see baby again

not a sniff of anything from him

no pics nuthin

rodders saying how much he likes playing with kovacic who is bloody great replacing our bae so easily cruel cruel
Hopefully there'll be pics of him in his ghastly suit tomorrow night at the PFA Awards

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.