John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I am sorry but that is ick its Kalvins fault he is trying to put him off pest that he is
---

Exciting! I treated myself yesterday to a bottle of this special treat for English fizz cheap but not for everyday. Never seen it before

View attachment 2403324

The video and fizz will be the highlight of a v quiet BH weekend :/
I can’t wait to watch this! Enjoy the BH weekend. :)

• Heart
I want to seeeeeee 😭
IMG_1610.jpeg

---
I am sorry but that is ick its Kalvins fault he is trying to put him off pest that he is
---

Exciting! I treated myself yesterday to a bottle of this special treat for English fizz cheap but not for everyday. Never seen it before

View attachment 2403324

That looks lovely
I’d like that to drown my sorrows at 5pm tomorrow with that

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Are you working tomorrow VRL?

*edit : wrong tattler !

I am guessing Everton playing tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
---

View attachment 2403324

Served by this sommelier I hope?

Screenshot_20230825_201953_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
do you mean p1 of tattle? I didn’t know there was a p1

everton may finally go down eh

Reactions: 2
guys I had a sexy dream about Ederson Morales last night I don’t know where to put this so I am putting it here

he is even trending on my twitter wtf

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.