John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a couple of cameos in the Kalvin Phillips documentary, one of which is quite funny if anyone hasn’t given it a watch yet.

Reactions: 1
I saw that, it was a funny doc wasn't it. Felt bad for him but its very odd how he just dropped off a cliff. Bae was very kind to him, he seems to have no confidence :(

I miss baes tattlers I wonder if they will ever come back ☹
---
Of course Kalvin pops up at the end 😭

Baby likes his brews milky take note 🫖☕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw that, it was a funny doc wasn't it. Felt bad for him but its very odd how he just dropped off a cliff. Bae was very kind to him, he seems to have no confidence :(

---

I did not expect that 😮. He looks like a man who drinks a good strong brew not baby tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We might need to stage an intervention
---
Also I am not sure of salmon pink on bae I don’t think its his colour

Last edited:

---

Milky like in my fic 😭

• Haha
Delighted with the win but no sorry Akanji I luv u but you are not swiping baes place no
---
Whats going on with Peps beard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.