John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bae alert on Sky Sports - Man City Documentary on winning the league

Beats Antiques Roadshow guys

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Me too VRL me too 😭 currently last in the family league. Rashford might throw me a life line tomorrow
---

Is this the one with Jack in his pants?
I think the one with Jack in his pants is from the upcoming City multi-part documentary.

Reactions: 2
Baby of course v handsome but the turtle neck is 4/10

View attachment 2378387
Honestly there are certain brands I refuse to buy on principle of various random things. Jack Wills, SuperDry, Hollister are some of the brands I refuse to buy for really arbitrary reasons.

DSquared is on the list because of the hideous City outfits making their players look awful when they should be looking 100% shaggable! I'd still shag them, but the outfits truly are vile.

• Haha
They are so bad aren’t they but bae can’t complain he is on a squillion quid a month 🤣🤣

Also those trousers are headmaster trousers

• Haha
Honestly there are certain brands I refuse to buy on principle of various random things. Jack Wills, SuperDry, Hollister are some of the brands I refuse to buy for really arbitrary reasons.

DSquared is on the list because of the hideous City outfits making their players look awful when they should be looking 100% shaggable! I'd still shag them, but the outfits truly are vile.
DSquared shite is embarrassing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.